S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

chronoshift

+Lifetime VIP+
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Registered

whats benefit of using this addon -_ ? and its too costly?
DareDevilIt is totally unfinished and basically doesn't work - you might as well just host random torrent files in resource manager, there is no tracking, no tracking of leeching, no ratio controls, no peer limits, nothing that is said in the description actually works, it's getting really frustrating

View previous replies…

chronoshift

+Lifetime VIP+
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Registered

Hi, Everything still not working yet?
ENXF NETNothing is working or changed from the first release. It's basically a PUBLIC tracker with no actual tracking. It doesn't show how many people are seeding torrents, leeching torrents, etc. It doesn't track how much someone has downloaded, so that you can control ratios. Peer limit does absolutely nothing. It does not publish a proper announcer URL, you have to edit the announcer URL manually, or re-download/upload the torrent file each time when seeding. Without writing an entire report, basically 10-20% of it works, 90% does not.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Nothing is working or changed from the first release. It's basically a PUBLIC tracker with no actual tracking. It doesn't show how many people are seeding torrents, leeching torrents, etc. It doesn't track how much someone has downloaded, so that you can control ratios. Peer limit does absolutely nothing. It does not publish a proper announcer URL, you have to edit the announcer URL manually, or re-download/upload the torrent file each time when seeding. Without writing an entire report, basically 10-20% of it works, 90% does not.
chronoshiftSorry bro, I'll get in touch with him
Give him more time, if that doesn't work I will refund those who donated