[XenCustomize] Profile Audio Player - Profile Music for XenForo 2

xF2 Add-on [XenCustomize] Profile Audio Player - Profile Music for XenForo 2 2.1.3

No permission to download

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

BattleKing submitted a new resource:

[XenCustomize] Profile Audio Player - Profile Music for XenForo 2 - [XenCustomize] Profile Audio Player - Profile Music for XenForo 2

Introducing the premier profile music add-on for XenForo 2, bringing your profile to life! 😊​

My journey with XenForo is as long-standing as the platform itself. Over time, I've seen many requests for a profile music addon for XenForo 2. Now, with XenCustomize, I've put in my best effort to offer a solution. Hoping the XenForo community values this sincere effort.
[IMG...

Read more about this resource...

DockPro

Registered

Is there a possibility of purchasing this version 2.04? If so, I would be updating my menbresia.

Wolf Knight

+Lifetime VIP+
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

It looks like a nice addon, @BattleKing could you please update it to the last release?
Thank you.

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

BattleKing updated [XenCustomize] Profile Audio Player - Profile Music for XenForo 2 with a new update entry:

2.1.3 - Maintenance update

Profile Audio Player v2.1.3 Released​

We're delighted to announce the latest release of the Profile Audio Player add-on - version 2.1.3, available now as of December 13, 2023!

📜 Changelog​

• Bug Squashed! 🐞 Addressed an issue with the shared content title on social media, thanks to the sharp eyes of @oO5 Dynasty (View...

Read the rest of this update entry...