+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

LQD submitted a new resource:

xenforo 2.0.11 upgrade - upgrade xenforo 2.0.11

Today, we are releasing XenForo 2.0.11 to address a potential security vulnerability. We recommend that all customers running XenForo 2.0 upgrade to 2.0.11 or use the attached patch file as soon as possible.

The issue is a XSS vulnerability. XSS (Cross Site Scripting) issues allow scripts and malicious HTML to be injected into the page, potentially allowing data theft or unauthenticated access.

Specifically, the issue relates to specially crafted text entered into messages and output using...

Read more about this resource...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

LQD updated XenForo 2 Released Upgrade with a new update entry:

2.10.12 Upgrade

XenForo 2.0.12 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo 2.0 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.

This version makes a number of changes to improve compatibility with PHP 7.3.0. However, at this time, we do not recommend using PHP 7.3.0 in production due to a bug that can cause code to execute incorrectly, potentially leading to data loss. We believe this bug will be resolved in PHP...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo 2.0.12 Released Upgrade | XenForo 2 ENXF with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.0.13 Released Upgrade Full

Today, we are releasing XenForo 2.0.13 to address a potential security vulnerability that may affect any customer who makes use of our PayPal payment handler.

As well as user upgrades, this may affect add-ons you have installed which process payments using our PayPal payment handler.

We recommend that all affected customers running XenForo 2.0 upgrade to 2.0.13 or use one of the attached patch files as soon as possible.

Specifically, the issue relates to a specially crafted callback (or...

Read the rest of this update entry...