No permission to download

sbart1979

Registered

Deleted

SNap!

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

I have issue with Xenforo 2.2.11, I can't login ACP admin. No message error. I disable Cloudflare. Issue login ACP persisste.
Issue login is only with ACP dachboard. On website, members and admin member can login (No problèms). Any idea?
Thanks
sbart1979you tested it with some different browser ?

View previous replies…

SNap!

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

I have this message (Uh oh! The upgrade did not complete successfully. Please try again. ) When i push "Please try again" I return on the first page:

Upgrade system​

There are at least 5 file(s) that do not appear to have the expected contents. Reupload the XenForo files and refresh this page. Only continue if you are sure all files have been uploaded properly.
Click the button below to begin the upgrade to 2.2.10 Patch 1.
Begin upgrade
sbart1979ohh sorry wrong version, some minutes please.

tofayelamin

Registered

How to upgrade xenforo 2.2.5 To 2.2.11 Please help me.

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

How to upgrade xenforo 2.2.5 To 2.2.11 Please help me.
tofayelamin

2. Uploading​

On your computer, unzip the file that you downloaded Within it, you will see an upload directory. You will be uploading the contents of this directory to your server (not the directory itself).

Connect to your server using your FTP client and navigate to your XenForo root directory (the directory you installed XenForo into). In this directory, you should see files such as admin.php and css.php.

Use your FTP client to upload the contents of the upload directory that was contained within the zip that you extracted earlier to the XenForo root directory on the server. Ensure that all files and sub-directories are uploaded. If done correctly, you will be overwriting a number of existing files; you should allow your FTP client to do this if it prompts you.

Note
When uploading files, it's very important that you "merge" files with what's on the server. Some FTP clients may simply replace the contents on the server with exactly the contents that you're uploading. If this happens, some files and data may be lost.
This upload may take some time. Once the upload is complete, you must continue with the next step. Your site will be closed until this step is complete.

3. Upgrading​

Direct your browser to the install directory under your XenForo root URL. For example, if your XenForo root URL was www.example.com/community/, you would direct your browser to www.example.com/community/install/. If you have the correct URL, you should see the XenForo installer.

You may be prompted to login with an administrator user name and password. From there, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the upgrade. Once complete, your site will automatically reopen.

View previous replies…

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

2. Uploading​

On your computer, unzip the file that you downloaded Within it, you will see an upload directory. You will be uploading the contents of this directory to your server (not the directory itself).

Connect to your server using your FTP client and navigate to your XenForo root directory (the directory you installed XenForo into). In this directory, you should see files such as admin.php and css.php.

Use your FTP client to upload the contents of the upload directory that was contained within the zip that you extracted earlier to the XenForo root directory on the server. Ensure that all files and sub-directories are uploaded. If done correctly, you will be overwriting a number of existing files; you should allow your FTP client to do this if it prompts you.

Note
When uploading files, it's very important that you "merge" files with what's on the server. Some FTP clients may simply replace the contents on the server with exactly the contents that you're uploading. If this happens, some files and data may be lost.
This upload may take some time. Once the upload is complete, you must continue with the next step. Your site will be closed until this step is complete.

3. Upgrading​

Direct your browser to the install directory under your XenForo root URL. For example, if your XenForo root URL was www.example.com/community/, you would direct your browser to www.example.com/community/install/. If you have the correct URL, you should see the XenForo installer.

You may be prompted to login with an administrator user name and password. From there, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the upgrade. Once complete, your site will automatically reopen.
thomsa
Which FTP client does this or which one you recommend?

Linda

Registered

2. Uploading​

Note

3. Upgrading​

thomsaPlease check an upgrade in a local installation first before uploading a new XenForo version to your VPS.

sammysingh

Registered

ENXF NET submitted a new resource:

XenForo 2.2.0 Beta 1 Released Full | XenForo 2.2 ENXF Nulled - 2.2 is now available XenForo licensed customers table for all to download

Read more about this resource...
ENXF NETThanks brother how do i download

Linda

Registered

I have successfully installed the security update.

trillion.png

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo 2.2.11 Released Full | XenForo 2.2 ENXF Nulled with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.2.12 Released Full

XenForo 2.2.12 Released​

XenForo 2.2.12 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We strongly recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo 2.2 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.

We're pleased to announce the introduction of two new features available in XenForo 2.2.12.

New CAPTCHA provider: Cloudflare Turnstile​

In September...

Read the rest of this update entry...

mtumbady

Registered

One file with unexpected content error

SNap!

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

One file with unexpected content error
mtumbadyafter a quick overview, seems some hash of a file a wrong or cutted.

On Time will do some DGT Version, many changes, will follow code deeper

View previous replies…