XenForo 2.2.15 Released Upgrade | XenForo 2.2 ENXF

Released 2x XenForo 2.2.15 Released Upgrade | XenForo 2.2 ENXF 2.2.15

No permission to download

G_T_5

Registered

XenForo 2.2.10 Released UPGRADE​

XenForo 2.2.10 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We strongly recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo 2.2 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.

This version contains a fix for an issue whereby outgoing requests from the server running XenForo could be tricked into accessing web-accessible resources on the local network. The scope to exploit this issue is limited within the core and first-party add-ons.

2.2.10 will be one of the last releases of the 2.2.x series before we move 2.3.0 to beta, but we do have a handful of things coming late to 2.2.x before that happens, including some enhanced cookie consent features to comply with the ever-evolving field of privacy legislation, and some enhanced performance-boosting functionality for Entities and Finders for developers. More details on those soon.

Of course, 2.2 will continue to be supported and maintenance releases will be made periodically throughout the 2.3.0 beta process and as always we will issue patches and fixes for any critical issues in 2.2 even after 2.3 becomes our primary, supported version.

If you are a XenForo Cloud customer, your upgrade will be scheduled automatically. For self-hosted customers, read on...

One-click upgrade to XenForo 2.2.10

Directly from your admin control panel

Some of the changes in XF 2.2.10 include:

The following public templates have had changes:
  • core_block.less
  • poll_create
  • poll_edit
  • poll_macros
  • tag_macros
  • widget_forum_statistics
Where necessary, the merge system within the "outdated templates" page should be used to integrate these changes.

As always, new releases of XenForo are free to download for all customers with active licenses. You may now upgrade from your admin control panel or grab the new version from the customer area.

Current requirements​

Please note that XenForo 2.2 has higher system requirements than earlier versions.

The following are minimum requirements:
  • PHP 7.0 or newer (PHP 8.0 recommended)
  • MySQL 5.5 and newer (Also compatible with MariaDB/Percona etc.)
  • All of the official add-ons require XenForo 2.2.
  • Enhanced Search requires at least Elasticsearch 2.0.

Installation and upgrade instructions​

Full details of how to install and upgrade XenForo can be found in the XenForo 2 Manual. We strongly recommend upgrading directly from within your control panel.

@ENXF NET

Last edited by a moderator:

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo 2.2.9 Released Upgrade | XenForo 2.2 ENXF Nulled with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.2.10 Released Upgrade

XenForo 2.2.10 Released​

XenForo 2.2.10 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We strongly recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo 2.2 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.

This version contains a fix for an issue whereby outgoing requests from the server running XenForo could be tricked into accessing web-accessible resources on the local network. The scope to exploit this issue is limited within the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Snowgard

Registered

Hello XF User,

Today I UPGRADE the Xenforo version 2.2.09 to the version 2.2.10 offered here in the forum.
Unfortunately I get the following error messages in the ACP after the upgrade File integrity check fails? See grafic...
How can I fix this?
Thank you for your help :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 113
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 119

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Hello XF User,

Today I UPGRADE the Xenforo version 2.2.09 to the version 2.2.10 offered here in the forum.
Unfortunately I get the following error messages in the ACP after the upgrade File integrity check fails? See grafic...
How can I fix this?
Thank you for your help :)
Snowgardthat's a problem with the xenforo 2.2.10 update wait for it to update to 2.2.11

Niels

Registered

Very nice, needed this. Upgrading from XF 2.1 to this

Whatever

No one
Collaborate
Registered

its giving this after installation. src/XF.php Unexpected contents any fix for this?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

View previous replies…