XenForo 2.2.15 Released Upgrade | XenForo 2.2 ENXF

Released 2x XenForo 2.2.15 Released Upgrade | XenForo 2.2 ENXF 2.2.15

No permission to download

xtigi

Registered

@ENXF NET why am i receiving this error message?
XF2 Error.png

johnth

Registered

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

same problem bro, anyone please help us to get rid of this message
johnthIf you change the content of the file it is normal, as mentioned in the other post, create a new hash, if you cannot do that, sent me the file.

tofayelamin

Registered

Please Help Me 🙋‍♂️when I upgrading xenforo it says, 403 Access Denied

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo 2.2.11 Released Upgrade | XenForo 2.2 ENXF Nulled with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.2.12 Released Upgrade

XenForo 2.2.12 Released​

XenForo 2.2.12 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We strongly recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo 2.2 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.

We're pleased to announce the introduction of two new features available in XenForo 2.2.12.

New CAPTCHA provider: Cloudflare Turnstile​

In September...

Read the rest of this update entry...

pindick

Registered

So after my upgrade i get this error

src/addons/XF/_data/admin_navigation.xml Unexpected contents

never had errors before, any advice please.

pindick

Registered

Thanks for the release DGT. Your version fixed my error at post 268.

Linda

Registered

Have installed it. Everything without error.
update122.png

exe6766

Registered

@ENXF NET hello, what is this dgt version? and how is it different from the regular version? thank you

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

@ENXF NET hello, what is this dgt version? and how is it different from the regular version? thank you
exe6766[ScRiPt iNfO]ƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒ
˛ Script name : XenForo v2.2.12 UPGRADE
˛ Supplied by : DGT FRiEND
˛ Nullified by : DGT
˛ Protection : Removed
˛ Homepage : http://xenforo.com
˛ Release date : 09-12-2022
˛ Release genre : Forum
˛ Release type : PHP/MySQL
˛ Price : Forget it! :)
˛ Under music : N/A
˛ NFO date : 01/01/2022

Cumminator

Registered

[ScRiPt iNfO]ƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒ
˛ Script name : XenForo v2.2.12 UPGRADE
˛ Supplied by : DGT FRiEND
˛ Nullified by : DGT
˛ Protection : Removed
˛ Homepage : http://xenforo.com
˛ Release date : 09-12-2022
˛ Release genre : Forum
˛ Release type : PHP/MySQL
˛ Price : Forget it! :)
˛ Under music : N/A
˛ NFO date : 01/01/2022
thomsaPrice: There are 1 missing files or files with unexpected contents. You should review these.

sulato

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

any tutorial how to upgrade ? where to find it ?

Thanks

SNap!

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

dzghost

Registered

hello friends
any one can help me how to upgrade from v2.2.10 to v2.2.12

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

hello friends
any one can help me how to upgrade from v2.2.10 to v2.2.12
dzghost

2. Uploading#

On your computer, unzip the file that you downloaded in step 1. Within it, you will see an upload directory. You will be uploading the contents of this directory to your server (not the directory itself).

Connect to your server using your FTP client and navigate to your XenForo root directory (the directory you installed XenForo into). In this directory, you should see files such as admin.phpand css.php.

Use your FTP client to upload the contents of the upload directory that was contained within the zip that you extracted earlier to the XenForo root directory on the server. Ensure that all files and sub-directories are uploaded. If done correctly, you will be overwriting a number of existing files; you should allow your FTP client to do this if it prompts you.

Note
When uploading files, it's very important that you "merge" files with what's on the server. Some FTP clients may simply replace the contents on the server with exactly the contents that you're uploading. If this happens, some files and data may be lost.
This upload may take some time. Once the upload is complete, you must continue with the next step. Your site will be closed until this step is complete.

3. Upgrading#

Direct your browser to the install directory under your XenForo root URL. For example, if your XenForo root URL was www.example.com/community/, you would direct your browser to www.example.com/community/install/. If you have the correct URL, you should see the XenForo installer.

You may be prompted to login with an administrator user name and password. From there, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the upgrade. Once complete, your site will automatically reopen.

Upgrades from XenForo 1
If you are upgrading from XenForo 1, you may need to save a new config file. You will be prompted to do this at the beginning of the upgrade process. If the new config file cannot be written out automatically, you must upload it into the src directory under your XenForo root directory.
Additionally, if you'd like to add emoji support see our Emoji support page.

4. Post-upgrade checks#

When you upgrade XenForo, we will not automatically overwrite any template or phrase customizations you have made. You should check if there are any outdated entries here under Appearance > Outdated templates and Appearance > Outdated phrases. You can use the template merging tools to attempt to automatically incorporate the core changes into your customizations.

If you are using a third-party provided style or language, you may wish to see if they have a release that is designed for the version of XenForo you are now running.

Common upgrading problems#

Attempting a fresh install instead of an upgrade#

If after uploading the files and going to www.example.com/community/install/, you are taken to perform a fresh install, this indicates that the files have not been merged correctly when uploading. It is possible that files have been removed unexpectedly.

At a minimum, you need to create the internal_data/install-lock.php file. The contents do not matter. Once done, you can direct your browser to www.example.com/community/install/. If it still takes you to a fresh install, please contact support.

If your internal_data or data directories are missing or empty, then attachments and avatars may have been removed. We strongly recommend restoring them from a backup.

No upgrade found#

If after uploading the files and going to www.example.com/community/install/, it reports no upgrade is found, then the files have not been uploaded to the correct location.

In many cases, this indicates that the upload directory itself has been uploaded, rather than the contents. You should ensure that what you are uploading overwrites existing files.

cr. https://xenforo.com/docs/xf2/install-upgrade/

dlih

Registered

i hope it works, i've been looking for XF for a long time

tuerto

Registered

gracias, voy a probarlo aver que tal