Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo 2.2.0 Beta Released Upgrade | XenForo 2.2 ENXF Nulled with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.2.0 Beta 4 Released Upgrade

Today, we continue the beta stage of XenForo 2.2 with Beta 4. This release fixes a number of bugs found since the previous release.

We strongly recommend anyone testing 2.2 during this beta period upgrade as each beta version is released.

More specific details regarding bugs fixed in this release can be found in the resolved bugs forum.

This is beta software. It is not officially supported.
We do not recommend running it in production.

Read the rest of this update entry...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo 2.2.0 Beta Released Upgrade | XenForo 2.2 ENXF Nulled with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.2.0 Beta 5 Released Upgrade

This past Monday was a bank holiday in the UK, so as far as the working week goes, today is Tuesday, which means it's time for Beta 5. This release fixes a number of bugs found since the previous release.

We strongly recommend anyone testing 2.2 during this beta period upgrade as each beta version is released.

More specific details regarding bugs fixed in this release can be found in the resolved bugs forum.

This is beta software. It is not officially supported.
We do not recommend...

DareSec

Inforc3r
Staff member
Administrator
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

medaions

Registered

It looks great and I can't wait to test it but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work ...
it tells me that I must have replied to the message so if you smooth this out it means that I did reply I cross xD

I ended up succeeding fallais like & I had forgotten like xD

Last edited:

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Why is it not working, everything is fine

medaions

Registered

Yes on the link it said to reply to the message to download but in fact it was the like that prevented me from being able to download it now it works.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

XenForo 2.2.0 Beta 6 Released Upgrade

After last week's Wednesday-which-was-sort-of-Tuesday-a-bit release, we are back on our regular Tuesday release cycle with 2.2.0 Beta 6. We are hopeful that this may be our final beta release before we move to a Release Candidate stage.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

XenForo 2.2.0 Beta 6 Release Candidate 1 Upgrade

Today we're happy to announce the next step towards a stable and supported release of XenForo 2.2 by moving onto the "release candidate" stage. We recommend that all customers running previous 2.2 versions upgrade to this release.

This release is similar to the previous betas, but indicates that we are now a step closer to the stable 2.2.0 release. This is still considered a pre-release version, so we do not recommend running it in production and ticket support for this version is not yet...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo 2.2.0 Candidate 1 Released Upgrade | XenForo 2.2 ENXF Nulled with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.2.0 Candidate 2 Release (Unsupported) Upgrade

Today we continue the release candidate stage of XenForo 2.2 with Release Candidate 2. We recommend that all customers running previous 2.2 versions upgrade to this release.

This release is similar to the previous betas, but indicates that we are now a step closer to the stable 2.2.0 release. This is still considered a pre-release version, so we do not recommend running it in production and ticket support for this version is not yet available.

More specific details regarding bugs fixed in...

valid

+Lifetime VIP+
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Registered

I think this is a wrong version?

It says:

You are already running the current version (2.2.0 Release Candidate 1). To do a fresh install, click here.

// It works now. I don't know why.

Last edited: