XenForo 2.2.15 Released Full | XenForo 2.2 ENXF

Released 2x XenForo 2.2.15 Released Full | XenForo 2.2 ENXF 2.2.15

No permission to download

Dark2010

Registered

• LogicException: Unknown relation or alias PendingAccountDeletion accessed on xf_user
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php:768

xxpelax

Registered

tepki veriyorum inmiyor yardımcı olurmusunuz

Linda

Registered

I now have another hard drive on the server for the forum attachments and avatars.
Now I want the files to be uploaded to the new hard drive.
Where can I change the file path so that the data is uploaded to the second hard drive?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I now have another hard drive on the server for the forum attachments and avatars.
Now I want the files to be uploaded to the new hard drive.
Where can I change the file path so that the data is uploaded to the second hard drive?
Lindatry to set a symbolic link, but do that first on a test environment

ahmetfarukulker

Registered

Thanks. Good job. Where is it in the admin panel?

Zer01ne

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

After updating 2.2.13 My custom BBCodes force line breaks.

For Example, I have a custom BBCode for subscript as [RF][/RF]

Now when I select the text and apply this code from the toolbar icon it breaks the line.

1686009301666.png

@BattleKing any idea to fix this?

Last edited:

Zer01ne

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Zer01ne

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

check your code or show it here.
thomsaThe code is simple <sup>{text}</sup>
Line breaks are disabled.

Unfortunately, I've tested both Xenforo 2.2.12 and 2.2.13 and found that they both have the same issue.

It could be a Froala bug.

InsanePath

Registered

Xenforo is amazing and it has made everything so much better.

I still wonder when Xenforo will support webp images. They said it was coming 8 months ago and I am still waiting.

Zer01ne

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

end3r_man

Registered

i got this error

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] file_put_contents(/home/username/domain.com/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/_media_site_embed_applemusic.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php at line 135

XF::handlePhpError()
    file_put_contents() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php at line 135
    League\Flysystem\Adapter\Local->write() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php at line 102
    League\Flysystem\Filesystem->put()
    call_user_func_array() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 431
    League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->callFilesystemMethod() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 395
    League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->delegateMethodCall() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 57
    League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->put() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/MountManager.php at line 597
    League\Flysystem\MountManager->put() in src/XF/Util/File.php at line 225
    XF\Util\File::writeToAbstractedPath() in src/XF/Service/Template/Compile.php at line 146
    XF\Service\Template\Compile->writeCompiled() in src/XF/Service/Template/Compile.php at line 43
    XF\Service\Template\Compile->recompile() in src/XF/Entity/Template.php at line 435
    XF\Entity\Template->_postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1277
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1271
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/AddOn/DataType/BbCodeMediaSite.php at line 85
    XF\AddOn\DataType\BbCodeMediaSite->importAddOnData() in src/XF/Job/AddOnData.php at line 110
    XF\Job\AddOnData->run() in src/XF/Job/Atomic.php at line 40
    XF\Job\Atomic->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 260
    XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 202
    XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 153
    XF\Job\Manager->runUnique() in src/XF/Install/Controller/AbstractController.php at line 24
    XF\Install\Controller\AbstractController->manualJobRunner() in src/XF/Install/Controller/Install.php at line 198
    XF\Install\Controller\Install->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2487
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
    XF::runApp() in install/index.php at line 14

Linda

Registered

@end3r_man

The error you mention indicates that a problem occurred while writing a file. The system attempts to open the file "/home/username/domain.com/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/_media_site_embed_applemusic.php", but reports that the file or directory cannot be found.

This error usually occurs when the directory where the file should be saved does not exist or the required write permissions are missing.

To fix the problem, you can try the following steps:

Verify that the directory "/home/username/domain.com/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/" actually exists. Make sure that both the directory and its parent directories exist.

Check the permissions of the directory and make sure that the web server has write access to the directory. To do this, use the "chmod" command or an FTP program to set the permissions appropriately. In most cases, the permissions should be set to 755 or 777.

Make sure that the path to the file is correct and that there are no typos or incorrect directory names.

After performing these steps, try again to perform the action that caused the error and check if the error is fixed.

Please note that the exact steps to fix the error may vary depending on your server setup and configuration. If you continue to experience difficulties, I recommend contacting your forum software support or hosting provider for further assistance.

end3r_man

Registered

@end3r_man

The error you mention indicates that a problem occurred while writing a file. The system attempts to open the file "/home/username/domain.com/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/_media_site_embed_applemusic.php", but reports that the file or directory cannot be found.

This error usually occurs when the directory where the file should be saved does not exist or the required write permissions are missing.

To fix the problem, you can try the following steps:

Verify that the directory "/home/username/domain.com/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/" actually exists. Make sure that both the directory and its parent directories exist.

Check the permissions of the directory and make sure that the web server has write access to the directory. To do this, use the "chmod" command or an FTP program to set the permissions appropriately. In most cases, the permissions should be set to 755 or 777.

Make sure that the path to the file is correct and that there are no typos or incorrect directory names.

After performing these steps, try again to perform the action that caused the error and check if the error is fixed.

Please note that the exact steps to fix the error may vary depending on your server setup and configuration. If you continue to experience difficulties, I recommend contacting your forum software support or hosting provider for further assistance.
Lindai tried all the thing you mentioned and still the same issue posted a ticked waiting for hosting provider reply