Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo 2.2.0 Beta Released Full | XenForo 2.2 ENXF Nulled with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.2.0 Beta 4 Released Full

Today, we continue the beta stage of XenForo 2.2 with Beta 4. This release fixes a number of bugs found since the previous release.

We strongly recommend anyone testing 2.2 during this beta period upgrade as each beta version is released.

More specific details regarding bugs fixed in this release can be found in the resolved bugs forum.

This is beta software. It is not officially supported.
We do not recommend running it in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo 2.2.0 Beta Released Full | XenForo 2.2 ENXF Nulled with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.2.0 Beta 5 Released Full

This past Monday was a bank holiday in the UK, so as far as the working week goes, today is Tuesday, which means it's time for Beta 5. This release fixes a number of bugs found since the previous release.

We strongly recommend anyone testing 2.2 during this beta period upgrade as each beta version is released.

More specific details regarding bugs fixed in this release can be found in the resolved bugs forum.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

XenForo 2.2.0 Beta 6 Released Full

After last week's Wednesday-which-was-sort-of-Tuesday-a-bit release, we are back on our regular Tuesday release cycle with 2.2.0 Beta 6. We are hopeful that this may be our final beta release before we move to a Release Candidate stage.

n0dai

Registered

Is it possible to know witch files did you changed? (in order to be sure it's a safe release)

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

rest assured, it's safe

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

XenForo 2.2.0 Candidate 1 Released Full

Today we're happy to announce the next step towards a stable and supported release of XenForo 2.2 by moving onto the "release candidate" stage. We recommend that all customers running previous 2.2 versions upgrade to this release.

This release is similar to the previous betas, but indicates that we are now a step closer to the stable 2.2.0 release. This is still considered a pre-release version, so we do not recommend running it in production and ticket support for this version is not yet...

LurgogR

Registered

Hello there is the new version of Xenforo 2.2.0 Release Candidate 2

zeus1971

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Yes, it goes out today. But give some time to the Admin to upload it. :)

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

XenForo 2.2.0 Release Candidate 1 (Unsupported) Full

Today we continue the release candidate stage of XenForo 2.2 with Release Candidate 2. We recommend that all customers running previous 2.2 versions upgrade to this release.

This release is similar to the previous betas, but indicates that we are now a step closer to the stable 2.2.0 release. This is still considered a pre-release version, so we do not recommend running it in production and ticket support for this version is not yet available.

More specific details regarding bugs fixed in...