Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo 2.2.6 Released Full | XenForo 2.2 ENXF Nulled with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.2.6 Patch 1 Released Full

Shortly after releasing 2.2.6, we became aware of a issue that may prevent user upgrade payments for legacy (XenForo 1.x-based) subscriptions from being processed. This only affects user upgrade subscriptions that were setup when the site was running XenForo 1.x and are still active. XenForo 2.2.6 Patch 1 resolves this issue.

For more details on the issue, see this bug report:

2.2.6 regression: legacy user upgrade payment failure​

If a PayPal payment is received for a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

spreaden

Registered

Anyone else have http-equiv="origin-trial" meta codes appearing in head section too? They appear in front end, but when I right click and view source code, they doesn't showing up. :/

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Anyone else have http-equiv="origin-trial" meta codes appearing in head section too? They appear in front end, but when I right click and view source code, they doesn't showing up. :/
leonardonatellothat use for dev. check that on your addon.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo 2.2.6 Released Full | XenForo 2.2 ENXF Nulled with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.2.6 Patch 2 Released Full

XenForo 2.2.6 included support for YouTube embeds which contain a playlist ID which allows an embedded video to be viewed within the context of the playlist it is part of. While this was working perfectly fine, YouTube seemingly made a change yesterday which prevented all YouTube embeds from displaying because many of them would have had an empty list parameter in the embed URL.

This only affects customers who have already upgraded to XenForo 2.2.6 or XenForo 2.2.6 Patch 1. XenForo 2.2.6...

Read the rest of this update entry...