XenForo 2.3.0 Released Full | XenForo 2.3 ENXF

Released 2x XenForo 2.3.0 Released Full | XenForo 2.3 ENXF 2.3.0 Beta 5

No permission to download

SentroxMC

Registered

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Undefined array key "urlToEmbedResolver" in src/XF/BbCode/ProcessorAction/AutoLink.php at line 508
  1. XF::handlePhpError() in src/XF/BbCode/ProcessorAction/AutoLink.php at line 508
  2. XF\BbCode\ProcessorAction\AutoLink::factory() in src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php at line 114
  3. XF\SubContainer\BbCode->XF\SubContainer\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 231
  4. XF\Container->create() in src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php at line 195
  5. XF\SubContainer\BbCode->processorAction() in src/XF/Service/Message/Preparer.php at line 195
  6. XF\Service\Message\Preparer->getBbCodeProcessor() in src/XF/Service/Message/Preparer.php at line 162
  7. XF\Service\Message\Preparer->processMessage() in src/XF/Service/Message/Preparer.php at line 133
  8. XF\Service\Message\Preparer->prepare() in src/XF/Service/Post/Preparer.php at line 98
  9. XF\Service\Post\Preparer->setMessage() in src/XF/Service/Thread/Creator.php at line 157
  10. XF\Service\Thread\Creator->setContent() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php at line 678
  11. XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->setupThreadCreate() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php at line 899
  12. XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  16. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2588
  17. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 532
  18. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
@BattleKing please update to latest as soon as it is out currently it seem you cant post due to some weird error.

View previous replies…

Wolf Knight

+Lifetime VIP+
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Undefined array key "urlToEmbedResolver" in src/XF/BbCode/ProcessorAction/AutoLink.php at line 508
  1. XF::handlePhpError() in src/XF/BbCode/ProcessorAction/AutoLink.php at line 508
  2. XF\BbCode\ProcessorAction\AutoLink::factory() in src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php at line 114
  3. XF\SubContainer\BbCode->XF\SubContainer\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 231
  4. XF\Container->create() in src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php at line 195
  5. XF\SubContainer\BbCode->processorAction() in src/XF/Service/Message/Preparer.php at line 195
  6. XF\Service\Message\Preparer->getBbCodeProcessor() in src/XF/Service/Message/Preparer.php at line 162
  7. XF\Service\Message\Preparer->processMessage() in src/XF/Service/Message/Preparer.php at line 133
  8. XF\Service\Message\Preparer->prepare() in src/XF/Service/Post/Preparer.php at line 98
  9. XF\Service\Post\Preparer->setMessage() in src/XF/Service/Thread/Creator.php at line 157
  10. XF\Service\Thread\Creator->setContent() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php at line 678
  11. XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->setupThreadCreate() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php at line 899
  12. XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  16. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2588
  17. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 532
  18. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
@BattleKing please update to latest as soon as it is out currently it seem you cant post due to some weird error.
SentroxMCI have the same issue; I don't know if it's from the script itself or caused after it nulled.
Please advise.

View previous replies…

Wolf Knight

+Lifetime VIP+
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Which website, you mean XenForo, possibly they have it fixed already. Did you get another version, or has someone the original downloaded files, please sent it to me via PM
BattleKingUnfortunately, I don't have another version. I hope that we can find a solution to this error shortly.

Napolion

Registered

Hello I hope you can help me. When installing on a local server it gives me this error

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-21 211740.png

kochevnik

Registered

Deleted

jim

Registered

View previous replies…

kochevnik

Registered

Deleted

mtumbady

Registered

View previous replies…

kochevnik

Registered

Deleted

mtumbady

Registered

You shouldn’t install all the plugins, they will ruin the forum, so for one reason I had to reinstall everything and always make backups
sorry for google translation
kochevnikOk but I don't know how to reinstall without losing my data, can you teach me?

DareSec

Inforc3r
Staff member
Administrator
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

this is beta or not even a full release. .why everyone complaining, just keep patience until a stable release :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

this is beta or not even a full release. .why everyone complaining, just keep patience until a stable release :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
DareSecLiterally what I was saying.. Won't even touch this version until stable release. Despite the fact, the features aren't even any upgrade to to my needs.

aab985030

Registered

Don't go installing this Beta on top of your existing install - bloody hell !

New installs only for now it's test software hence the word BETA if you didn't already realise.

Replicant

SVIP Member
S.V.I.P Member
Registered

I wouldn't bother with the beta releases, hell, I'd just wait for the stable release _AND_ the XenForo Importer with the (also stable) feature to import from XF 2.2 --> XF 2.3. Actually that's what I'll do when the time comes.

I hardly believe we'll be able to "upgrade" to 2.3 just installing over our current 2.2 forums. The performance enhancements, the images treatment and the style variations makes me think it will be too difficult to modify a current 2.2 installation with a 2.3 upgrade installer. Too many errors can arise, too many scenarios regarding styles and addons we already may have which can affect a simple upgrade.

Actually just for the styles feature we may even say goodbye to some good themes, their developers won't waste time to rewrite almost everything to comply with the 2.3 framework. For example ThemeHouse already said they are done with XF. I hope DohTheme and StylesFactory don't follow the same path, I consider their styles the best.

The same with addons, specially the ones which create/manage new "content types" like Bob's AMS/Blogs or DragonByte's eCommerce/Tickets. I don't remember if they offer importability features for their very customized data when a mayor change of XF occurs (like 2.0 -> 2.1 or 2.1 -> 2.2). They may update their addons to adapt to the 2.3 system but the data created using the 2.2 system may already be gone and you'll need to start from scratch or manually import somehow (or pay someone for that job).

Hell, even DragonByte released a Stripe Checkout addon at March 16, 2024 and yesterday, just less than 2 weeks after, XenForo just announced their native Stripe Checkout integration. DB guys may not even be very happy at this moment (at least XF guys should have told them at that time "hey DB guys, don't follow with your Stripe addon, we already are going to release that feature by ourselves")

Last edited:

SentroxMC

Registered

RELEASE Xenforo 2.3 Beta 2 pls right now i want it!

DareSec

Inforc3r
Staff member
Administrator
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered