Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET submitted a new resource:

XenForo Enhanced Search 2.2.0 Beta Released | XFES 2.2 ENXF - XenForo Enhanced Search (XFES) was intended to be a simple drop-in replacement for MySQL full text s

In the beginning, XenForo Enhanced Search (XFES) was intended to be a simple drop-in replacement for MySQL full text search, primarily aimed at large forums whose operation would potentially suffer when attempting to search very large database tables.

As a drop-in, XFES only made use of the enhanced search index and speed for the formal search system, but with version 2.2 we are starting to leverage more of the power afforded by the Elasticsearch...

Read more about this resource...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo Enhanced Search 2.2.0 Beta Released | XFES 2.2 ENXF with a new update entry:

Upgrade XenForo Enhanced Search 2.2.0 Candidate 1

Today we're happy to announce the next step towards a stable and supported release of XenForo 2.2 by moving onto the "release candidate" stage. We recommend that all customers running previous 2.2 versions upgrade to this release.

This release is similar to the previous betas, but indicates that we are now a step closer to the stable 2.2.0 release. This is still considered a pre-release version, so we do not recommend running it in production and ticket support for this version is not yet...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo Enhanced Search 2.2.0 Candidate Released | XFES 2.2 ENXF with a new update entry:

Upgrade XenForo Enhanced Search 2.2.0 Candidate 2

Today we continue the release candidate stage of XenForo 2.2 with Release Candidate 2. We recommend that all customers running previous 2.2 versions upgrade to this release.

This release is similar to the previous betas, but indicates that we are now a step closer to the stable 2.2.0 release. This is still considered a pre-release version, so we do not recommend running it in production and ticket support for this version is not yet available.

More specific details regarding bugs fixed in...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo Enhanced Search 2.2.0 Candidate Released | XFES 2.2 ENXF with a new update entry:

Upgrade XenForo Enhanced Search 2.2.0 Release

Today, after a refreshingly short beta and release candidate phase, we are excited to announce that XenForo 2.2.0 is now prepared, seasoned, baked and served, replacing XenForo 2.1.11 as our primary supported XenForo version.

This release adds a collection of great new features to XenForo, including the ability to repurpose forums as article repositories, a new way to encourage guest users to register, a progressive web app and a completely redesigned rich text editor. Check out the...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo Enhanced Search 2.2.0 Released | XFES 2.2 ENXF with a new update entry:

XenForo Enhanced Search 2.2.1 Released

XenForo Enhanced Search 2.2.1 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We strongly recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo Enhanced Search 2.2 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.

Some of the changes in XFES 2.2.1 include:
  • Improve collection of error messages from Elasticsearch in certain circumstances.
XenForo Enhanced Search requires XenForo 2.2 or later.

valid

+Lifetime VIP+
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Registered

andrewua

Registered

Где эти настройки, не понятно... стоит плагина этих два и нет ни в одном подобной настройки как на скрине! Или я не там ищу ппц!

Bluemegamind

Registered

Hello, How could I download this ? Thank you

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Hello, How could I download this ? Thank you
BluemegamindEvery day the same question, please see the category were it is posted, it is a VIP/SVIP resource, where you need an account upgrade to download, see here and here, likes need to be set on the overview page of a resource

valid

+Lifetime VIP+
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Registered

Every day the same question, please see the category were it is posted, it is a VIP/SVIP resource, where you need an account upgrade to download, see here and here, likes need to be set on the overview page of a resource
BattleKingMaybe the admin can make the following message more descriptive. Or even link it to the VIP/SVIP subscription page.

2021-11-19_17-22-53.png

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Did we get the chance to get the latest version 2.2.2

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Nulled2

VIP Member
V.I.P Member
Registered

This resource consumes 4gb of ram on the server :(

Have I configured it wrong?

It does not work with the resource search, I search and it says without results

Does anyone have a guide on how to install and configure?

Owen34

SVIP Member
S.V.I.P Member
Registered

wallas

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

View previous replies…