XenForo Importers should be free

Karim

Registered

For me, XenForo Importers should be free. I currently have a forum using another CMS and I would like to try the Importer and see if the migration completly works before buying VIP.
I can't buy the VIP without knowing for sure that I'll be able to migrate my forum.

Warfare

[Your Welcoming Staff Member]
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Upgrading to VIP on this forum is well worth the $25 for a month. Not everything in life works perfectly, but almost everything here that gets posted works as it should when it comes to building your Xenforo Forum. We are happy you are here, @ENXF NET & others spend a lot of time making this community great. I hope you find everything helpful as well as useful @Karim

Karim

Registered

I konw it is worth, I'm even planning of taking $55.00 for 3 months. But If the importer doesn't work, it'll be 55$ wasted.

Warfare

[Your Welcoming Staff Member]
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

If you are only here strictly for the importer, then I see your point of view. It's worth it if you utilize your VIP/SVIP status for all the addons, etc., you will gain that isn't available to normal registered users. Whatever decision you make, we are happy for you to join our community all the same. I hope you get all that you will need for your new Xenforo Forum.

Karim

Registered

I will use all the addons, etc. But only If the importer works because if it doesn't, then I won't use xenforo ?

Karim

Registered

Wow thank you ! I saw it in "VIP Files" so I thought It was paid.
I tested it locally and It works great. I'll definitely buy SVIP in 10 days !

Last edited:

dwinchester

Registered

For me, XenForo Importers should be free. I currently have a forum using another CMS and I would like to try the Importer and see if the migration completly works before buying VIP.
I can't buy the VIP without knowing for sure that I'll be able to migrate my forum.
Karim
HAd the same problem, you can use this version of xenforo https://enxf.net/resources/xenforo-1-5-24-released-full-xenforo-enxf-nulled.30/ and use the importer he have on default is safe and worst 100%, than only update the version and see the magic

dwinchester

Registered

Yeah i know but i like the old fashion way, and theres another way to do it :D