Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET submitted a new resource:

XenForo Media Gallery 2.2.0 Beta Released | XFMG 2.2 ENXF - XenForo Media Gallery

XenForo Media Gallery (XFMG) 2.2 sees a range of new features and improvements. Some of these are a result of new integrations with XenForo 2.2 itself, while others are exclusive new features to XFMG itself.

Lightbox navigation
Starting with XenForo 2.2 we are introducing a brand new lightbox which as well as being a much improved user experience also affords us some flexibility in how and where we use the lightbox.

One such use case which we couldn't resist treating...

Read more about this resource...

zeus1971

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Someone has tried to upgrade an existing 2.1.8 media gallery to the new (BETA 3 or 4) 2.2, in a XF 2.2 enviroment , if all it's working fine with no data (pictures) loss ?

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo Media Gallery 2.2.0 Beta Released | XFMG 2.2 ENXF with a new update entry:

Upgrade XF Media Gallery 2.2.0 Beta 4

Today, we continue the beta stage of XenForo 2.2 with Beta 4. This release fixes a number of bugs found since the previous release.

We strongly recommend anyone testing 2.2 during this beta period upgrade as each beta version is released.

More specific details regarding bugs fixed in this release can be found in the resolved bugs forum.

This is beta software. It is not officially supported.
We do not recommend running it in production.

Read the rest of this update entry...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo Media Gallery 2.2.0 Beta Released | XFMG 2.2 ENXF with a new update entry:

Upgrade XF XenForo Media Gallery 2.2.0 Beta 5

This past Monday was a bank holiday in the UK, so as far as the working week goes, today is Tuesday, which means it's time for Beta 5. This release fixes a number of bugs found since the previous release.

We strongly recommend anyone testing 2.2 during this beta period upgrade as each beta version is released.

More specific details regarding bugs fixed in this release can be found in the resolved bugs forum.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Upgrade XF XenForo Media Gallery 2.2.0 Beta 6

After last week's Wednesday-which-was-sort-of-Tuesday-a-bit release, we are back on our regular Tuesday release cycle with 2.2.0 Beta 6. We are hopeful that this may be our final beta release before we move to a Release Candidate stage.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Upgrade XenForo Media Gallery 2.2.0 Candidate 1

Today we're happy to announce the next step towards a stable and supported release of XenForo 2.2 by moving onto the "release candidate" stage. We recommend that all customers running previous 2.2 versions upgrade to this release.

This release is similar to the previous betas, but indicates that we are now a step closer to the stable 2.2.0 release. This is still considered a pre-release version, so we do not recommend running it in production and ticket support for this version is not yet...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo Media Candidate 2.2.0 Candidate Released | XFMG 2.2 ENXF with a new update entry:

Upgrade XenForo Media Gallery 2.2.0 Candidate 2

Today we continue the release candidate stage of XenForo 2.2 with Release Candidate 2. We recommend that all customers running previous 2.2 versions upgrade to this release.

This release is similar to the previous betas, but indicates that we are now a step closer to the stable 2.2.0 release. This is still considered a pre-release version, so we do not recommend running it in production and ticket support for this version is not yet available.

More specific details regarding bugs fixed in...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo Media Candidate 2.2.0 Candidate Released | XFMG 2.2 ENXF with a new update entry:

Upgrade XenForo Media Candidate 2.2.0 Release

Today, after a refreshingly short beta and release candidate phase, we are excited to announce that XenForo 2.2.0 is now prepared, seasoned, baked and served, replacing XenForo 2.1.11 as our primary supported XenForo version.

This release adds a collection of great new features to XenForo, including the ability to repurpose forums as article repositories, a new way to encourage guest users to register, a progressive web app and a completely redesigned rich text editor. Check out the...