+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET submitted a new resource:

XenForo Resource Manager 2.2.0 Beta 1 Released | XFRM 2.2 ENXF - 2.2.0 Beta 1

XenForo Resource Manager (XFRM) 2.2 sees a range of new features and improvements. Some of these are a result of new integrations with XenForo 2.2 itself, while others are exclusive new features to XFRM itself.
Resource teams
Software projects are often collaborative efforts, and even when they are not, there may be ancillary staff on hand to handle customer support and sales.

This fact is recognised in XFRM 2.2 with the advent of Resource teams...

Read more about this resource...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo Resource Manager 2.2.0 Beta 1 Released | XFRM 2.2 ENXF with a new update entry:

Upgrade XF Resource Manager 2.2.0 Beta 2

Today, we continue the beta stage of XenForo 2.2 with Beta 2. This release fixes a number of bugs found since the previous release, and adds a number of new features and improvements, including:
  • Thread type tools
  • GIPHY integration, image proxy bypass and audio uploads
  • PWA setup helper and Web share API
  • Article thread and forum updates and improvements
We strongly recommend anyone testing 2.2 during this beta period upgrade as each beta version is released.

Read the rest of this update entry...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo Resource Manager 2.2.0 Beta Released | XFRM 2.2 ENXF with a new update entry:

Upgrade XF Resource Manager 2.2.0 Beta 3

It's been a week since our last beta release, so today, in the interest of maximising the time customers get to test the software before it becomes our supported version, we're rolling up all the changes we've made since then and calling it XenForo 2.2.0 Beta 3. We have been concentrating mostly on the core code during this time, so this release includes changes solely to XenForo itself with the exception of a bug fixed in Enhanced Search.

We strongly recommend anyone testing 2.2 during...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo Resource Manager 2.2.0 Beta Released | XFRM 2.2 ENXF with a new update entry:

Upgrade XF Resource Manager 2.2.0 Beta 4

Today, we continue the beta stage of XenForo 2.2 with Beta 4. This release fixes a number of bugs found since the previous release.

We strongly recommend anyone testing 2.2 during this beta period upgrade as each beta version is released.

More specific details regarding bugs fixed in this release can be found in the resolved bugs forum.

This is beta software. It is not officially supported.
We do not recommend running it in production.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Upgrade XF Resource Manager 2.2.0 Beta 5

This past Monday was a bank holiday in the UK, so as far as the working week goes, today is Tuesday, which means it's time for Beta 5. This release fixes a number of bugs found since the previous release.

More specific details regarding bugs fixed in this release can be found in the resolved bugs forum.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Upgrade XF Resource Manager 2.2.0 Beta 6

After last week's Wednesday-which-was-sort-of-Tuesday-a-bit release, we are back on our regular Tuesday release cycle with 2.2.0 Beta 6. We are hopeful that this may be our final beta release before we move to a Release Candidate stage.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Upgrade XF Resource Manager 2.2.0 Candidate 1

Today we're happy to announce the next step towards a stable and supported release of XenForo 2.2 by moving onto the "release candidate" stage. We recommend that all customers running previous 2.2 versions upgrade to this release.

This release is similar to the previous betas, but indicates that we are now a step closer to the stable 2.2.0 release. This is still considered a pre-release version, so we do not recommend running it in production and ticket support for this version is not yet...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo Resource Manager 2.2.0 Candidate Released | XFRM 2.2 ENXF with a new update entry:

Upgrade XenForo Resource Manager 2.2.0 Candidate 2

Today we continue the release candidate stage of XenForo 2.2 with Release Candidate 2. We recommend that all customers running previous 2.2 versions upgrade to this release.

This release is similar to the previous betas, but indicates that we are now a step closer to the stable 2.2.0 release. This is still considered a pre-release version, so we do not recommend running it in production and ticket support for this version is not yet available.

More specific details regarding bugs fixed in...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XenForo Resource Manager 2.2.0 Candidate Released | XFRM 2.2 ENXF with a new update entry:

Upgrade XenForo Resource Manager 2.2.0 Release

Today, after a refreshingly short beta and release candidate phase, we are excited to announce that XenForo 2.2.0 is now prepared, seasoned, baked and served, replacing XenForo 2.1.11 as our primary supported XenForo version.

This release adds a collection of great new features to XenForo, including the ability to repurpose forums as article repositories, a new way to encourage guest users to register, a progressive web app and a completely redesigned rich text editor. Check out the...

susl16c

Registered

will there be an action of unprecedented generosity for free download of this resource ?

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

will be a bit difficult but I will consider it

susl16c

Registered

All it will soon appear on all forums it was thrown into the public I already downloaded it

hirowatch

ReadOnly
Collaborate
Registered

Remember what I wrote to you in private messages.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

You just need to install it, everything works fine

Adem