Arrowchat

zeus1971

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

EDIT :
just see that a v.2 of arrowchat is present in resources, and it works with XF 2.2
the only problem is that the "free" video services, didn't work. But this happend also with the actual version (they are working to find a solution)

I know, or I have readen that ENXF doesn't want buy this addon (v.3) ... (maybe I'm wrong..)
..but in my opnion is a very good chat system with video-call for "free" (starter Kit pack), integration in A LOT of aplication and forums ,and a clean and "discreet" interface in the Low-Bar, as messenger in FB, style.

Any chance to buy it and nulled it ? (they offer also a 12 month of updates included in the price)

https://www.arrowchat.com/purchase/

Thanks

Last edited:

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

EDIT :
just see that a v.2 of arrowchat is present in resources, and it works with XF 2.2
the only problem is that the "free" video services, didn't work. But this happend also with the actual version (they are working to find a solution)

I know, or I have readen that ENXF doesn't want buy this addon (v.3) ... (maybe I'm wrong..)
..but in my opnion is a very good chat system with video-call for "free" (starter Kit pack), integration in A LOT of aplication and forums ,and a clean and "discreet" interface in the Low-Bar, as messenger in FB, style.

Any chance to buy it and nulled it ? (they offer also a 12 month of updates included in the price)

https://www.arrowchat.com/purchase/

Thanks
zeus1971I'm going to create a campaign to donate to its lifetimes

zeus1971

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

That would be great, becouse I didn't see anything similar to this. Also to integrate chat with videochat.
And arrochat in addition can be integrate in MANY aplications, not only XF.