+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration with a new update entry:

2.1.0.8 - CHANGELOG

• The account sync cron job has been made faster. Instead of syncing 1 account every 5 minutes (which limits to 288 accounts per day); the cron has been updated to run every 1 minute (which limits to 1440 accounts per day).
  • You can now redefine the sync buffer limit on the options page. In previous versions, an account could only be synced with Discord once every 24 hours. You can now redefine this limit to make the buffer longer or shorter if needed.
  • The connected accounts...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

joitz

Registered

I'm excited to try this out, will report any bugs if i run into any.

joitz

Registered

Ran into a snag. So everything works 'except' the login with discord. Using google chrome on incongito window, I went to the forum and clicked the button to login with discord. It let me log into discord and click allow, then it brings me back to the forum but not logged in, no error messages. I feel I did set it up correctly.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

send me an error picture

joitz

Registered

When it fails there is no reported error messages, I checked the server error log as well with no joy. The user just ends up back at the home page not logged in, doesn't let the user register or login with discord. Is there anything else I could provide that may help?

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

@joitz send me link forum + account admin, I'll check it

joitz

Registered

@ENXF NET I reinstalled xenforo and did the discord add on first and it worked. Must be one of the other add ons that caused the issue. I'm going through them one by one, if i happen to find it, I will post here.

joitz

Registered

Found it.... When I installed Snog-Forms-2.0.27 , it broke. Removing the add on did not fix it. Will tinker to see if i can fix it if not i will have to redo the forum again. Might have to do with the fact it modified the template. Now I am using the darkness template. I switched back to the default template and it worked. So fun stuff. :) The more you know...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

@joitz So the reason is the style?

joitz

Registered

@ENXF NET the add on for the forms modified the darkness style to accommodate it's features, the modifications breaks the discord integration app. The default style seems unaffected. Even when removing the offending add on it doesn't restore the darkness style to it's original state, I had to remove and import the style again. The the issue truly is with the forms add on as it makes changes for its features but upon removal it doesn't restore things to their orgonsl state. The style itself could also be to blame. *shrugs* I mean at this point it's a matter of what feature is more.important as they do not talk to each other well enough. I know enough code to get by, not enough to really dig in but the discord app probably could be updated to get around this as well.