[XFA] Forum Sales - XF2

xF2 Add-on [XFA] Forum Sales - XF2 3.0.1

No permission to download

alexan1252

Registered

I have looked in search for the XFA Core 1.8.1 addons and I can't find it

Can someone tell me how I can find it please?

alexan1252

Registered

At the moment that I press the purchase button, this window appears with all these errors
How can I fix all these errors please?
Capture.JPG

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

At the moment that I press the purchase button, this window appears with all these errors
How can I fix all these errors please?
View attachment 31942
alexan1252Did you adapted the mentioned file
angelleye\PayPal\PPConfiguration

It is placed in the root folder of the CORE addon and it is called PPConfiguration.php.txt, it need to be renamed and the content need to be adapted, after that it need to moved into the internal_data folder from your forum root

Last edited:
View previous replies…

alexan1252

Registered

Did you adapted the mentioned file
angelleye\PayPal\PPConfiguration

It is placed in the root folder of the CORE addon and it is called PPConfiguration.php.txt, it need to be renamed and the content need to be adapted, after that it need to moved into the internal_data folder from your forum root
BattleKingAll that is done, but now the problem is that when I press the buy button, it doesn't always redirect to the paypal payment page

and this window appears
Capture.JPG

So, when this error doesn't appear, it redirects me to this paypal page: https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_express-checkout&useraction=continue&token=EC-637613442A285415X

But this paypal page does not work, because no one can't login to your paypal account to make the payment

Last edited:

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

All that is done, but now the problem is that when I press the buy button, it doesn't always redirect to the paypal payment page

and this window appears
View attachment 32006

So, when this error doesn't appear, it redirects me to this paypal page: https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_express-checkout&useraction=continue&token=EC-637613442A285415X

But this paypal page does not work, because no one can't login to your paypal account to make the payment
alexan1252But sandbox mean testing with paypal, it is not for real payment.

PHP:
    static protected $_userName   = ""; // Set your paypal API username here

static protected $_password   = ""; // Set your paypal API password here

static protected $_signature  = ""; // Set your paypal API signature here, if you are not using certificate authentication

public static function getConfig($mode = 'sandbox')//, $authType = 'certificate')

Did you configured the addon to use test mode (sandbox)?
Blok.png

Check as well if you got some errors in the browser console!

alexan1252

Registered

But sandbox mean testing with paypal, it is not for real payment.

PHP:
    static protected $_userName   = ""; // Set your paypal API username here

static protected $_password   = ""; // Set your paypal API password here

static protected $_signature  = ""; // Set your paypal API signature here, if you are not using certificate authentication

public static function getConfig($mode = 'sandbox')//, $authType = 'certificate')

Did you configured the addon to use test mode (sandbox)?
View attachment 32010

Check as well if you got some errors in the browser console!
BattleKingin the API username, I have put my paypal username
in the API password, I have put my paypal password
but in the paypal API signature I don't have anything, because I don't know where to look for it

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

in the API username, I have put my paypal username
in the API password, I have put my paypal password
but in the paypal API signature I don't have anything, because I don't know where to look for it
alexan1252take a look into that post

alexan1252

Registered

take a look into that post
BattleKingforget it, I was able to solve all the problems, thanks to your help and a youtube video
But now I have another problem, if I can call it a problem, because I'm very confused.

sales and purchases are working fine, but I configured the system so that 5% would stay with me as commission
I did the first test with $5.00 dollars, I made a simulation of a purchase with $5.00 dollars, when completing the purchase order, it appears to the seller that the remainder that the administrator should have is: $4.75 dollars, because 0.25 cents were taken by commission
But, in my paypal account, I received $4.75 dollars, but the 0.25 cents never showed up.
The system in the transaction on the page, makes the divisions correctly by separating the commissions from the money that corresponds to the seller, but the commission taken is missing because it never arrived in my paypal account
I did this test 3 times with different amounts and the commission was lost

By the way, I could see that the seller, on his side, is waiting for the administrator to deposit the sum of $4.75 dollars when the transaction is confirmed by the buyer, but for that transaction of $4.75 dollars that reached my paypal account, paypal charged a fee of 0.66 cents for a total of $4.03 dollars.

The seller is waiting for the administrator to deposit $4.75 dollars, but in the total amount, with the PayPal fee included, they are only: $4.03 dollars

So if I'm correct, the addon has a small bug.

Last edited: