[XFA] RM Marketplace (shop) - XF2

xF2 Add-on [XFA] RM Marketplace (shop) - XF2 5.2.1

No permission to download

DockPro

Registered

Hello, I have been testing, and I have the following problem:

When I make a refund, the user who is refunded can still continue downloading the resource, is this normal?

The correct thing would be that the user can no longer download the resource, only if he buys it again.

I have also noticed that you do not receive any notification from the forum, only by email.

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Hello, I have been testing, and I have the following problem:

When I make a refund, the user who is refunded can still continue downloading the resource, is this normal?

The correct thing would be that the user can no longer download the resource, only if he buys it again.

I have also noticed that you do not receive any notification from the forum, only by email.
DockProMight be possible bugs, need to get confirmation by someone else. If that is the case we might look into it, or inform the developer

DockPro

Registered

Might be possible bugs, need to get confirmation by someone else. If that is the case we might look into it, or inform the developer
BattleKingI created a new user (buyer) to perform the test again, and effectively when refunding the buyer user:

1. It does not deactivate the license automatically, for this reason the user can continue downloading the resource even if he has claimed a refund.

2. The buyer does not receive notification from the forum indicating that he was refunded (Only by email), the seller does receive notification from the forum.

I only have a temporary solution for point number 1, which consists of manually deactivating the license when reimbursing, something annoying for users and there is a risk that the seller forgets to perform this action.

By the way, when will we receive the most recent update for this addon? This will probably be fixed in the latest version.

Also if someone could support us by carrying out tests? maybe I'm doing something wrong.

poptastico

Registered

Hi

I've noticed that when Ads Manager by Siropu is installed, the RM Marketplace add-on does not work accordingly, it displays the old layout not the grid. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Cheers

momokan

Registered

RM Marketplace has been upgraded to 5.2.1, when will it be updated?

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Kemri

Registered

1.how to add price for digital products likes uploaded attachments? (please refer the figure 1 ss)
2.i have added a external purchase cz it's the only one where i can give the price for purchases. so after adding it to the resources user's wouldn't able to pay for the product or services, it will direct to the url or product. why i can't add the price for uploaded files?. when user click on Buy for ${price} button it will direct to the url without taking any payment.(please refer the figure 2 ss)
1704973831341.png

(figure 1 in question 1)
1704973958599.png

(figure 2 in question 2)