XFRM Resources Layout - How to display updated resources on top ?

rigarus99

Registered

How can I let resources that I update afterwards appear at the top?

There is no such function for the addon itself. Anyone know how to do that? :/

Addon: XFRM Resources Layout 2.2.0

jim

Registered

@rigarus99 sorry for this late reply.

In order to display updated resources at the top of the list in the XFRM Resources layout, you can try adding an 'order' parameter to the template tag that displays the list of resources.

For example, you can try modifying the template tag to include order='last_update_date' or order='submit_date', depending on whether you want to order the resources by the date they were last updated or the date they were submitted. You can also specify direction='desc' to display the most recently updated or submitted resources at the top of the list.

Here's an example of what the modified template tag might look like:

Code:
{xfrm_resources order='last_update_date' direction='desc'}

This should display the resources in descending order based on the 'last_update_date' field, so the most recently updated resources will appear at the top of the list.

Note: This is just one way to accomplish this. The exact steps will depend on the specific version of XFRM you are using and the customization of your forum. :)

rigarus99

Registered

@rigarus99 sorry for this late reply.

In order to display updated resources at the top of the list in the XFRM Resources layout, you can try adding an 'order' parameter to the template tag that displays the list of resources.

For example, you can try modifying the template tag to include order='last_update_date' or order='submit_date', depending on whether you want to order the resources by the date they were last updated or the date they were submitted. You can also specify direction='desc' to display the most recently updated or submitted resources at the top of the list.

Here's an example of what the modified template tag might look like:

Code:
{xfrm_resources order='last_update_date' direction='desc'}

This should display the resources in descending order based on the 'last_update_date' field, so the most recently updated resources will appear at the top of the list.

Note: This is just one way to accomplish this. The exact steps will depend on the specific version of XFRM you are using and the customization of your forum. :)
jimThank you very much for this awesome detailed explanation.
I'll try to do that if I find time tonight. If I have any problems, I will report.
If it works what i really hope, I'll report back as well !

And just for information i now use the version 2.2.1

Many thanks in advance! Really fantastic :)
Appreciate that 🙏

Reactions: jim

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

How can I let resources that I update afterwards appear at the top?

There is no such function for the addon itself. Anyone know how to do that? :/

Addon: XFRM Resources Layout 2.2.0

rigarus99default last update from XFRM.

2023-01-01_15-56-53.png