+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

monkasroyal

Registered

It hides the link even when users are logged in? any advice?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated [XTR] Hide Links and Codes with a new update entry:

1.1.0 Changelog

1.1.0 Changelog
  • Added user_state conditionals. ( email_confirm, email_confirm_edit, moderated etc.)
  • Updated public templates.
  • Updated template modifications.
XenForo 2.2.12 and PHP 8.1+ Compatibility Update
  • PHP 8.1 compatibility update.
  • Confirm XF 2.2.12+ Support
awaiting_approval.png

[IMG...

Read the rest of this update entry...

fakemasked

Registered

Hide Links for DragonsBytes credit Charge Code Also?

hostingbox99

VIP Member
V.I.P Member
Registered

Hi. I installed this but when users are logged in they still see same with not logged in. Point is if you are logged in or not it shows the same message for any users. How do I fix so if user is logged in, it gives them access to the URL content?

Hey. I installed the addon but even for logged in users and not logged in users (registered/unregistered) all the contents are blocked URLs content! I need this to work so logged/registered users can see all links/urls with the addon. Any idea?

Hey! How come my post got deleted? I am curious to why when the addon is installed it locks the URLS for both registerred and unregistered users. Please help.

hostingbox99

VIP Member
V.I.P Member
Registered

Hi. I installed this but when users are logged in they still see same with not logged in. Point is if you are logged in or not it shows the same message for any users. How do I fix so if user is logged in, it gives them access to the URL content?

Hey. I installed the addon but even for logged in users and not logged in users (registered/unregistered) all the contents are blocked URLs content! I need this to work so logged/registered users can see all links/urls with the addon. Any idea?

Hey! How come my post got deleted? I am curious to why when the addon is installed it locks the URLS for both registerred and unregistered users. Please help.
hostingboxThe problem is when the plugin is active is locks all https urls for both registered and unregistered users. So even with someone logged in like admin account the links are all hidden. How to fix that?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

hostingboxWhat do you want to do in detail?
Hide URLs from not logged in users?

I guess the permissions are not setup correctly, please post how you configured the addon and the permission for the different groups.

Please do not make double and triple posts, if your posts are deleted then it was posted multiple times or any other reason, which should be visible in the deleted message.

hostingbox99

VIP Member
V.I.P Member
Registered

What do you want to do in detail?
Hide URLs from not logged in users?

I guess the permissions are not setup correctly, please post how you configured the addon and the permission for the different groups.

Please do not make double and triple posts, if your posts are deleted then it was posted multiple times or any other reason, which should be visible in the deleted message.
BattleKingI understand I wont make multiple posts.
However I want the plugin to work like this:
1. If user is registered/logged in they can see all the URL visible to them
2. If user is not registered or browsing the forum to view the links they are prompted to register or signup on how the plugin already works.
PS. Side note: This plugin what is it called that lets us reply to the thread like a mini conversation?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I understand I wont make multiple posts.
However I want the plugin to work like this:
1. If user is registered/logged in they can see all the URL visible to them
2. If user is not registered or browsing the forum to view the links they are prompted to register or signup on how the plugin already works.
PS. Side note: This plugin what is it called that lets us reply to the thread like a mini conversation?
hostingboxPlease sent the configuration I asked for.

The other addon is TL post reply: https://enxf.net/threads/solved-which-reply-addon-is-using-on-exnx-tl-post-reply.8883/