- Stop wondering why your website is not showing up on Google
- Stand out from the crowd: be on top for more people
- Get more customers in your store or office
Every day, people search for stores or businesses nearby. They want to find directions, opening hours and contact details. Are you not on top of their search results? Then you’re losing customers to the competition in your area.
Stop worrying about how to get to that top position. Let the Local SEO plugin take care of it for you.
Your chances to rank just improved!
Our Local SEO was already the easiest way to secure your place in local search results, Google Maps and the Knowledge panel, but with our recently revampedway of adding all the important information to your web page, your chances to rank just improved even more!
By adding schema data in an innovative, new way, we make sure that search engines like Google get your location and other important information on the fly, are able to combine all that information and serve their visitors the best result for their search.
What exactly does the Local SEO plugin do for me?
The Local SEO plugin helps you rank better in local search results. Simply put:
- It tells Google everything it needs to know to put you on top in local search results
- It enhances your contact page, so your online visitors actually make it to your place
- It optimizes your local SEO for one or more locations, and you can easily add a store finder
1. It tells Google everything it needs to know
Google likes it when you tell it a little bit about yourself:
- Name of your business
- Type of business
- Physical location
- Opening hours
The Local SEO plugin takes care of all that technical stuff for you under the hood:
- KML File generation and automatically adding these to your XML sitemap (needed for Google)
- Address output in Schema.org format
- Showing opening hours (with Schema.org output)
- Showing Google Maps instantly on your website, including a route planner
- Submitting all of this technical data to Google