a call for moderators

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

I always enter the forum and check that there is no spam or junk mail.

I always enter the forum and check that there is no spam or junk mail. Many times I do not respond to some users' queries. I have dedicated myself more to preventing spam and user complaints, but I have noticed that most normal moderators do not review the complaints and review them. the approval of the registered user that the majority are spam I want to say that please pay a little more attention to the forum in this topic I have found bots that publish spam I see some moderators who do not delete it the truth is I am very surprised

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I always enter the forum and check that there is no spam or junk mail. Many times I do not respond to some users' queries. I have dedicated myself more to preventing spam and user complaints, but I have noticed that most normal moderators do not review the complaints and review them. the approval of the registered user that the majority are spam I want to say that please pay a little more attention to the forum in this topic I have found bots that publish spam I see some moderators who do not delete it the truth is I am very surprised
sucre13are you sure to post that in the correct section?
are you talking to the moderators here? (if yes, I saw it too)
or is it more some general information?

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

sucre13I have removed/banned 2 bots in the last 3 days. I have limited access due to trial mod, so I am not a big help atm.
But I am sure the ENXF Team does their best to prevent these issues.

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I have removed/banned 2 bots in the last 3 days. I have limited access due to trial mod, so I am not a big help atm.
But I am sure the ENXF Team does their best to prevent these issues.
Splichobut you got the rights to ban and to accept or reject new accounts