A little help to redo a forum

Kheops

Registered

Hello, Following the closure of my host, the forum that I had is currently closed, I wanted to reopen it. I have the backup with all my old code. My xenforo is version 1.5 and I wanted to upgrade to version 2.XX at least already to be able to recover everything I have on it. After the theme and addon I know that I would have to change them and that I would have to upgrade to VIP because I have a lot to do again.
What is the best version in 2.XX.
For Addons we can update from one version to another.
For the themes I had Titan I know there was an update on it.
Afterwards I am looking for things that are not on xenforo which I should integrate directly into it.
Example: I would like to integrate a video player on it YouTube style or that only I could upload it. I found one in open source (so free), but if there was one that was directly under xenforo that would be better.

I await your response for your advice

thanks in advance​

Kheops

Registered

Thanks for your response .
For my database it is saved. In fact I made backups every week.

You recommended version 2.2.13v to me, I will try to find it on the forum See that there are free and paid sections and in the search bar it will send me everywhere.

I'm going to get started today and get the VIP pass at the same time I have so many things to get (addon and style).

Thank you once again

Kheops