about XenForo nulled addons...

cthctc

Registered

Hello dear enxf.net members!

Since using XenForo, I have some questions in my mind. Frankly, I need to get the real answer to these.

I've heard that someone using XenForo nulled if their site isn't very developed and doesn't appeal to large audiences, they don't care unless it's reported on licensing. As a result, it is easier for people who do not have a lot of money to start null and then switch to licensed XenForo.

That's not the real question that stuck in my mind, because I've asked so many people and they basically said what I was talking about.

My question is, if someone uses XenForo whether licensed or unlicensed, and if all of its plugins are unlicensed, can these plugins cause us trouble (other than the possibility of hacking)? For example, I'm talking about having to pay money or litigation-style crazy events.

NOTE: I use translation services because my English is not very good, sorry if I made any typos!

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

that depends on where you download the nulled xenforus some implement malicious code now if you download it from here in the forum no problem there are many sites that use many nulled xenforus

cthctc

Registered

I think you misunderstood my question, actually the question I wanted to get the answer to was whether they really have the authority to impose fines on us if we use nulled XenForo plugins, and if so, whether they can.

DareSec

Inforc3r
Staff member
Administrator
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

i am running website over 30K visitor daily . so far no problem.

cthctc

Registered

i am running website over 30K visitor daily . so far no problem.
DareDevilwhat if a more well-known and official website has these nulled plugins but has a xenforo license? If there are no fines or lawsuits due to add-ons, my heart will be relieved :D

DareSec

Inforc3r
Staff member
Administrator
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

what if a more well-known and official website has these nulled plugins but has a xenforo license? If there are no fines or lawsuits due to add-ons, my heart will be relieved :D
cthctcno problem . xenforo dont know what plugin you use

xauUUL

I got less but I got best!
Collaborate
Registered

It wont be a problem, dont think to much :)