Add new buttom

dwinchester

Registered

Does anyone know an add on to add new buttons or the script i have to place, i wanna add something like this
1.JPG
1.JPG

Red and green.

one_finger_man

Registered

first of all the images you are posting not even there you need to update your images so members here can see what you are talking about and what are you using wordpress ipb xenforo ext,,,

dwinchester

Registered

first of all the images you are posting not even there you need to update your images so members here can see what you are talking about and what are you using wordpress ipb xenforo ext,,,
one_finger_manThe images where the, probably the forum images folder is having problems, and ofc im talking about xenforo
SMzuN4H.jpg

one_finger_man

Registered

the only way you can do this i think would be editing the php on your server!! other whay you can add it in the editor on your forms in your theme
you can add it in the editor for know intill i can find this for you it would show up on the reply under here

Code:
<input type="hidden" value="{$value}" data-bb-code="{$name}" />

-1-read-be-.jpg

thatguyj123

Registered

the only way you can do this i think would be editing the php on your server!! other whay you can add it in the editor on your forms in your theme
you can add it in the editor for know intill i can find this for you it would show up on the reply under here

Code:
<input type="hidden" value="{$value}" data-bb-code="{$name}" />

View attachment 28971
one_finger_manHow did you do this? I'm trying to do this now.

I want to be able to add the text there with a link, or either a button that says Upload Images that links to an external image host.

one_finger_man

Registered

this is the best i can come up with even if you put the new buttons you will still need to add a css to even out the button

-test-topic-Forum.png

dwinchester

Registered

I actually know how do it, i just dunno know the right template, the first thing you gotta do is create a resource and the add the line code in the right template

thatguyj123

Registered

2.jpg

How did you do this? I'm trying to do this now.

I want to be able to add the text there with a link, or either a button that says Upload Images that links to an external image host.

thatguyj123

Registered

Update -- I figured it out. Posting to help anyone else who might want this done.
PIC PREVIEW
imgupload.png

This will add a button above the 'Attach Files' button and will source to wherever you want to go in an external window. The button will be called 'Image Upload' but you can change this by editing the .js file and searching for 'Image Upload' and changing it to whatever you desire. You will also need to place this file in a directory of your choice on your webserver.

You will need a .js file -- I will provide the code. Make a new text document, save as .js file.

Javascript Code

Code:
(function(){for(var t={defaultSettings:{url:"https://demo.chevereto.com/upload",vendor:"auto",mode:"auto",lang:"auto",autoInsert:"bbcode-embed-medium",palette:"default",init:"onload",containerClass:1,buttonClass:1,sibling:0,siblingPos:"after",fitEditor:0,observe:0,observeCache:1,html:'<div class="%cClass"><button %x class="%bClass"><span class="%iClass">%iconSvg</span><span class="%tClass">%text</span></button></div>',css:".%cClass{display:inline-block;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px}.%bClass{line-height:normal;-webkit-transition:all .2s;-o-transition:all .2s;transition:all .2s;outline:0;color:%2;border:none;cursor:pointer;border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,.15);background:%1;border-radius:.2em;padding:.5em 1em;font-size:12px;font-weight:700;text-shadow:none}.%bClass:hover{background:%3;color:%4;border-color:rgba(0,0,0,.1)}.%iClass,.%tClass{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.%iClass svg{display:block;width:1em;height:1em;fill:currentColor}.%tClass{margin-left:.25em}"},ns:{plugin:"chevereto-pup"},palettes:{default:["#ececec","#333","#2980b9","#fff"],clear:["inherit","inherit","inherit","#2980b9"],turquoise:["#16a085","#fff","#1abc9c","#fff"],green:["#27ae60","#fff","#2ecc71","#fff"],blue:["#2980b9","#fff","#3498db","#fff"],purple:["#8e44ad","#fff","#9b59b6","#fff"],darkblue:["#2c3e50","#fff","#34495e","#fff"],yellow:["#f39c12","#fff","#f1c40f","#fff"],orange:["#d35400","#fff","#e67e22","#fff"],red:["#c0392b","#fff","#e74c3c","#fff"],grey:["#ececec","#000","#e0e0e0","#000"],black:["#333","#fff","#666","#fff"]},classProps:["button","container"],iconSvg:'<svg class="%iClass" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" width="100" height="100" viewBox="0 0 100 100"><path d="M76.7 87.5c12.8 0 23.3-13.3 23.3-29.4 0-13.6-5.2-25.7-15.4-27.5 0 0-3.5-0.7-5.6 1.7 0 0 0.6 9.4-2.9 12.6 0 0 8.7-32.4-23.7-32.4 -29.3 0-22.5 34.5-22.5 34.5 -5-6.4-0.6-19.6-0.6-19.6 -2.5-2.6-6.1-2.5-6.1-2.5C10.9 25 0 39.1 0 54.6c0 15.5 9.3 32.7 29.3 32.7 2 0 6.4 0 11.7 0V68.5h-13l22-22 22 22H59v18.8C68.6 87.4 76.7 87.5 76.7 87.5z" style="fill: currentcolor;"/></svg>',l10n:{ar:"تحميل الصور",cs:"Nahrát obrázky",da:"Upload billeder",de:"Bilder hochladen",es:"Subir imágenes",fi:"Lataa kuvia",fr:"Importer des images",id:"Unggah gambar",it:"Carica immagini",ja:"画像をアップロード",nb:"Last opp bilder",nl:"Upload afbeeldingen",pl:"Wyślij obrazy",pt_BR:"Enviar imagens",ru:"Загрузить изображения",tr:"Resim Yukle",uk:"Завантажити зображення",zh_CN:"上传图片",zh_TW:"上傳圖片"},vendors:{default:{check:function(){return 1},getEditor:function(){var t={textarea:{name:["recaptcha","search","recipients","coppa","^comment_list","username_list","add"]},ce:{dataset:["gramm"]}},e=["~","|","^","$","*"],i={};for(var s in t){i[s]="";var n=t[s];for(var r in n)for(var o=0;o<n[r].length;o++){var a="",l=n[r][o],d=l.charAt(0);e.indexOf(d)>-1&&(a=d,l=l.substring(1)),i[s]+=":not(["+("dataset"==r?"data-"+l:r+a+'="'+l+'"')+"])"}}return document.querySelectorAll('[contenteditable=""]'+i.ce+',[contenteditable="true"]'+i.ce+",textarea:not([readonly])"+i.textarea)}},bbpress:{settings:{autoInsert:"html-embed-medium",html:'<input %x type="button" class="ed_button button button-small" aria-label="%text" value="%text">',sibling:"#qt_bbp_reply_content_img",siblingPos:"before"},check:"bbpEngagementJS"},discourse:{settings:{autoInsert:"markdown-embed-medium",html:'<button %x title="%text" class="upload btn no-text btn-icon ember-view"><i class="fa fa-cloud-upload d-icon d-icon-upload"></i></button>',sibling:".upload.btn",siblingPos:"before",observe:".create,#create-topic,.usercard-controls button",observeCache:0,onDemand:1},check:"Discourse"},discuz:{settings:{buttonClass:1,html:'<a %x title="%text" class="%bClass">%iconSvg</a>',sibling:".fclr,#e_attach",css:"a.%bClass,.bar a.%bClass{box-sizing:border-box;cursor:pointer;background:%1;color:%2;text-indent:unset;position:relative}.b1r a.%bClass:hover,a.%bClass:hover{background:%3;color:%4}a.%bClass{font-size:14px}.b1r a.%bClass{border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,.15)!important;font-size:20px;padding:0;height:44px}.%bClass svg{font-size:1em;width:1em;height:1em;-webkit-transform:translate(-50%,-50%);-ms-transform:translate(-50%,-50%);transform:translate(-50%,-50%);position:absolute;left:50%;top:50%;fill:currentColor}",palette:"purple"},palettes:{default:["transparent","#333","#2980b9","#fff"]},check:"DISCUZCODE",getEditor:function(){return document.querySelector('.area textarea[name="message"]')}},ipb:{settings:{autoInsert:"html-embed-medium",html:'<a %x class="cke_button cke_button_off %bClass" title="%text" tabindex="-1" hidefocus="true" role="button"><span class="cke_button_icon">%iconSvg</span><span class="cke_button_label" aria-hidden="false">%text</span><span class="cke_button_label" aria-hidden="false"></span></a>',sibling:".cke_button__ipslink",siblingPos:"before",css:".cke_button.%bClass{background:%1;position:relative}.cke_button.%bClass:hover{background:%3;border-color:%5}.cke_button.%bClass svg{font-size:15px;width:1em;height:1em;-webkit-transform:translate(-50%,-50%);-ms-transform:translate(-50%,-50%);transform:translate(-50%,-50%);position:absolute;left:50%;top:50%;fill:%2}.cke_button.%bClass:hover svg{fill:%4}"},palettes:{default:["inherit","#444","","inherit"]},check:"ips",getEditorFn:function(){var t=this.getEditor().dataset.ipseditorName;return CKEDITOR.instances[t]},getEditor:function(){return document.querySelector("[data-ipseditor-name]")},editorValue:function(t){var e=CKEDITOR.dom.element.createFromHtml("<p>"+t+"</p>");this.getEditorFn().insertElement(e)},useCustomEditor:function(){return 1}},mybb:{settings:{sibling:"#quickreply_e > tr > td > *:last-child, .sceditor-container",fitEditor:0,extracss:".trow2 .%cClass{margin-bottom:0}"},check:"MyBB",getEditor:function(){return MyBBEditor?MyBBEditor.getContentAreaContainer().parentElement:document.querySelector("#quickreply_e textarea")},editorValue:function(t){if(MyBBEditor){var e=MyBBEditor.inSourceMode()?"insert":"wysiwygEditorInsertHtml";MyBBEditor[e]("insert"==e?t:MyBBEditor.fromBBCode(t))}else this.getEditor().value+=t},useCustomEditor:function(){return!!MyBBEditor}},nodebb:{settings:{autoInsert:"markdown-embed-medium",html:'<li %x tabindex="-1" title="%text"><i class="fa fa-cloud-upload"></i></li>',sibling:'[data-format="picture-o"]',siblingPos:"before",observe:'[component="category/post"],[component="topic/reply"],[component="topic/reply-as-topic"],[component="post/reply"],[component="post/quote"]',observeCache:0,onDemand:1},check:"__nodebbSpamBeGoneCreateCaptcha__",callback:function(){for(var t=document.querySelectorAll(".btn-toolbar .img-upload-btn"),e=0;e<t.length;e++)t[e].parentNode.removeChild(t[e])}},phpbb:{settings:{html:document.querySelector("#format-buttons *:first-child")&&"BUTTON"==document.querySelector("#format-buttons *:first-child").tagName?' <button %x type="button" class="button button-icon-only" title="%text"><i class="icon fa-cloud-upload fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i></button> ':' <input %x type="button" class="button2" value="%text"> ',sibling:document.querySelector("#format-buttons *:first-child")&&"BUTTON"==document.querySelector("#format-buttons *:first-child").tagName?".bbcode-img":"#message-box textarea.inputbox",siblingPos:"after"},check:"phpbb",getEditor:function(){if("undefined"!=typeof form_name&&"undefined"!=typeof text_name)return document.forms[form_name].elements[text_name]}},proboards:{settings:{html:' <input %x type="submit" value="%text"> ',css:"",sibling:"input[type=submit]",siblingPos:"before"},check:"proboards",editorValue:function(t){var e=$(".wysiwyg-textarea").data("wysiwyg"),i=e.editors[e.currentEditorName];i.setContent(i.getContent()+t)},useCustomEditor:function(){return 1!==$(".container.quick-reply").size()},getEditor:function(){return document.querySelector("textarea[name=message]")}},redactor2:{getEditor:function(){var t=this.getEditorFn();return t?this.useCustomEditor()?t.$box[0]:t[0]:null},getEditorEl:function(){return this.useCustomEditor()?this.getEditorFn().$editor[0]:this.getEditorFn()[0]},editorValue:function(t){var e="<p><br></p>",i=this.useCustomEditor()?"innerHTML":"value";if("string"!=typeof t){var s=this.getEditorEl()[i];return this.useCustomEditor()&&"<p><br></p>"==s?"":this.getEditorEl()[i]}if(this.useCustomEditor()){var n="<p>"+t+"</p>";this.getEditorFn().insert.html(""!==this.editorValue()?e+n:n)}else this.getEditorEl()[i]=t},useCustomEditor:function(){return!(this.getEditorFn()instanceof jQuery)}},smf:{settings:{html:' <button %x title="%text" class="%bClass"><span class="%iClass">%iconSvg</span><span class="%tClass">%text</span></button> ',css:"%defaultCSS #bbcBox_message .%bClass{margin-right:1px;transition:none;color:%2;padding:0;width:23px;height:21px;border-radius:5px;background-color:%1}#bbcBox_message .%bClass:hover{background-color:%3}#bbcBox_message .%tClass{display:none}",sibling:"#BBCBox_message_button_1_1,.quickReplyContent + div",siblingPos:"before",fitEditor:1},palettes:{default:["#E7E7E7","#333","#B0C4D6","#333"]},check:"smf_scripturl",getEditor:function(){return smf_editorArray.length>0?smf_editorArray[0].oTextHandle:document.querySelector(".quickReplyContent textarea")}},quill:{settings:{autoInsert:"html-embed-medium",html:'<li class="richEditor-menuItem richEditor-menuItem_f1af88yq" role="menuitem"><button %x class="richEditor-button richEditor-embedButton richEditor-button_f1fodmu3" type="button" aria-pressed="false"><span class="richEditor-iconWrap_f13bdese"></span>%iconSvg</button></li>',sibling:"ul.richEditor-menuItems li.richEditor-menuItem:last-child",css:".%iClass {display: block; height: 24px; margin: auto; width: 24px;}"},check:"quill",editorValue:function(t){quill.clipboard.dangerouslyPasteHTML("\n"==quill.getText()?0:quill.getLength(),t)},useCustomEditor:function(){return 1},getEditor:function(){return quill.container}},vanilla:{settings:{autoInsert:"markdown-embed-medium",html:'<span %x class="fas fa-cloud-upload-alt" title="%text"></span>',sibling:".editor-dropdown-upload"},check:"Vanilla",getEditor:function(){return document.getElementById("Form_Body")}},vbulletin:{settings:{autoInsert:"html-embed-medium",html:'<li %x class="%bClass b-toolbar__item b-toolbar__item--secondary" title="%text" tabindex="0">%iconSvg</li>',sibling:".b-toolbar__item--secondary:first-child",siblingPos:"before",css:".%bClass{background:%1;color:%2;position:relative}.%bClass:hover{background:%3;color:%4;border-color:%5}.%bClass svg{font-size:15px;width:1em;height:1em;-webkit-transform:translate(-50%,-50%);-ms-transform:translate(-50%,-50%);transform:translate(-50%,-50%);position:absolute;left:50%;top:50%;fill:currentColor}"},palettes:{default:["","#4B6977","","#007EB8"]},check:"vBulletin",getEditorFn:function(){var t=this.getEditor().getAttribute("ck-editorid");return CKEDITOR.instances[t]},getEditor:function(){return document.querySelector("[data-message-type]")},editorValue:function(t){var e=CKEDITOR.dom.element.createFromHtml("<p>"+t+"</p>");this.getEditorFn().insertElement(e)},useCustomEditor:function(){return 1}},WoltLab:{settings:{autoInsert:"html-embed-medium",sibling:'li[data-name="settings"]',html:'<li %x><a><span class="icon icon16 fa-cloud-upload"></span> <span>%text</span></a></li>'},check:"WBB",getEditorFn:function(){var t=$("#text").data("redactor");return t||null}},XF1:{settings:{autoInsert:"html-embed-medium",containerClass:1,buttonClass:1,html:'<li class="%cClass"><a %x class="%bClass" unselectable="on" title="%text">%iconSvg</a></li>',sibling:".redactor_btn_container_image",siblingPos:"before",css:"li.%cClass .%bClass{background:%1;color:%2;text-indent:unset;border-radius:3px;position:relative}li.%cClass a.%bClass:hover{background:%3;color:%4;border-color:%5}.%cClass .%bClass svg{font-size:15px;width:1em;height:1em;-webkit-transform:translate(-50%,-50%);-ms-transform:translate(-50%,-50%);transform:translate(-50%,-50%);position:absolute;left:50%;top:50%;fill:currentColor}",observe:".edit.OverlayTrigger",observeCache:1},palettes:{default:["none","inherit","none","inherit",""]},check:"XenForo",getEditorFn:function(){var t=document.querySelector("#exposeMask")&&document.querySelector("#exposeMask").offsetParent?".xenOverlay form":"form";if("form"!==t)for(var e=document.querySelectorAll(t),i=0;i<e.length;i++)if(e[i].offsetParent){t+='[action="'+e[i].getAttribute("action")+'"]';break}return XenForo.getEditorInForm(t)},getEditor:function(){var t=this.getEditorFn();return t?this.useCustomEditor()?t.$box[0]:t[0]:null},getEditorEl:function(){return this.useCustomEditor()?this.getEditorFn().$editor[0]:this.getEditorFn()[0]},editorValue:function(t){var e="<p><br></p>",i=this.useCustomEditor()?"innerHTML":"value";if("string"!=typeof t){var s=this.getEditorEl()[i];return this.useCustomEditor()&&"<p><br></p>"==s?"":this.getEditorEl()[i]}if(this.useCustomEditor()){var n="<p>"+t+"</p>";this.getEditorFn().insertHtml(""!==this.editorValue()?e+n:n)}else this.getEditorEl()[i]=t},useCustomEditor:function(){return!(this.getEditorFn()instanceof jQuery)}},XF2:{settings:{autoInsert:"html-embed-medium",containerClass:1,buttonClass:"button--link js-attachmentUpload button button--icon button--icon--upload fa--xf",html:'<div class="formButtonGroup"><div class="formButtonGroup-extra"><button type="button" tabindex="-1" role="button" title="%text" class="%bClass" %x><span class="button-text">%text</span></button></div></div>',sibling:"",siblingPos:"after",observe:'[data-xf-click="quick-edit"]',observeCache:1},palettes:{default:["transparent","#505050","rgba(20,20,20,0.06)","#141414"]},check:"XF",getEditorFn:function(t){var e=".js-editor";return"string"==typeof t&&(e=this.getEditorSel(t)),XF.getEditorInContainer($(e))},getEditorSel:function(e){return"["+t.ns.dataPluginTarget+'="'+e+'"]'},getEditor:function(t){return"string"==typeof t?document.querySelector(this.getEditorSel(t)):document.querySelectorAll(".js-editor")},getBbCode:function(t){return t.getTextArea()[0].value},editorValue:function(t,e){var i="<p><br></p>",s=this.getEditorFn(e),n=s.ed.bbCode.isBbCodeView()?["bbCode","getBbCode","insertBbCode"]:["html","get","insert"],r=s.ed[n[0]];if("string"!=typeof t){if(void 0===r[n[1]])var o=this.getBbCode(r);else o=r[n[1]]();return this.useCustomEditor()&&o==i?"":o}var a=""!==this.editorValue(!1,e);if("html"==n[0]){var l="<p>"+t+"</p>";r[n[2]](a?i+l:l)}else{var d=XF.ajax("POST",XF.canonicalizeUrl("index.php?editor/to-bb-code"),{html:t});d.done(function(t){r[n[2]](a?"\n"+t.bbCode:t.bbCode)})}},useCustomEditor:function(){return void 0!==XF.getEditorInContainer($(".js-editor"))}}},generateGuid:function(){var t=(new Date).getTime();return"undefined"!=typeof performance&&"function"==typeof performance.now&&(t+=performance.now()),"xxxxxxxx-xxxx-4xxx-yxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx".replace(/[xy]/g,function(e){var i=(t+16*Math.random())%16|0;return t=Math.floor(t/16),("x"===e?i:3&i|8).toString(16)})},getNewValue:function(t,e){var i="string"!=typeof t.getAttribute("contenteditable")?"value":"innerHTML",s="value"==i?"\n":"<br>",n=t[i],r=e,o=!1;if(o&&(r=String(e).replace(/&/g,"&amp;").replace(/</g,"&lt;").replace(/>/g,"&gt;").replace(/"/g,"&quot;")),0==n.length)return r;var a="",l=n.match(/\n+$/g),d=l?l[0].split("\n").length:0;if(d<=2){var u=0==d?2:1;a+=s.repeat(u)}return a+r},insertTrigger:function(){var t,e=this.vendors[this.settings.vendor],i=this.settings.sibling?document.querySelectorAll(this.settings.sibling+":not(["+this.ns.dataPlugin+"])")[0]:0;if("auto"==this.settings.mode)t=this.vendors[e.hasOwnProperty("getEditor")?this.settings.vendor:"default"].getEditor();else{for(var s=document.querySelectorAll("["+this.ns.dataPluginTrigger+"][data-target]:not(["+this.ns.dataPluginId+"])"),n=[],r=0;r<s.length;r++)n.push(s[r].dataset.target);n.length>0&&(t=document.querySelectorAll(n.join(",")))}if(t){if(!document.getElementById(this.ns.pluginStyle)&&this.settings.css){var o=document.createElement("style"),a=this.settings.css;a=this.appyTemplate(a),o.type="text/css",o.innerHTML=a.replace(/%p/g,"."+this.ns.plugin),o.setAttribute("id",this.ns.pluginStyle),document.body.appendChild(o)}t instanceof NodeList||(t=[t]);var l=0;for(r=0;r<t.length;r++)if(!t[r].getAttribute(this.ns.dataPluginTarget)){var d=i||t[r];d.setAttribute(this.ns.dataPlugin,"sibling"),d.insertAdjacentHTML({before:"beforebegin",after:"afterend"}[this.settings.siblingPos],this.appyTemplate(this.settings.html));var u=d.parentElement.querySelector("["+this.ns.dataPluginTrigger+"]");this.setBoundId(u,t[r]),l++}this.triggerCounter=l,"function"==typeof e.callback&&e.callback.call()}},appyTemplate:function(t){if(!this.cacheTable){var e=[{"%iconSvg":this.iconSvg},{"%text":this.settings.langString}];if(this.palette){for(var i=/%(\d+)/g,s=i.exec(t),n=[];null!==s;)-1==n.indexOf(s[1])&&n.push(s[1]),s=i.exec(t);if(n){n.sort(function(t,e){return e-t});this.vendors[this.settings.vendor];for(var r=0;r<n.length;r++){var o=n[r]-1,a=this.palette[o]||"";a||"default"===this.settings.vendor||"default"===this.settings.palette||(a=this.palette[o-2]);var l={};l["%"+n[r]]=a,e.push(l)}}}var d=this.settings.buttonClass||this.ns.plugin+"-button",u=[{"%cClass":this.settings.containerClass||this.ns.plugin+"-container"},{"%bClass":d},{"%iClass":d+"-icon"},{"%tClass":d+"-text"},{"%x":this.ns.dataPluginTrigger},{"%p":this.ns.plugin}];for(r=0;r<u.length;r++)e.push(u[r]);this.cacheTable=e}return this.strtr(t,this.cacheTable)},strtr:function(t,e){t=t.toString();if(!t||void 0===e)return t;for(var i=0;i<e.length;i++){var s=e[i];for(var n in s)void 0!==s[n]&&(re=new RegExp(n,"g"),t=t.replace(re,s[n]))}return t},setBoundId:function(t,e){var i=this.generateGuid();t.setAttribute(this.ns.dataPluginId,i),e.setAttribute(this.ns.dataPluginTarget,i)},openPopup:function(t){if("string"==typeof t){var e=this;if(void 0===this.popups&&(this.popups={}),void 0===this.popups[t]){this.popups[t]={};var i={l:null!=window.screenLeft?window.screenLeft:screen.left,t:null!=window.screenTop?window.screenTop:screen.top,w:window.innerWidth?window.innerWidth:document.documentElement.clientWidth?document.documentElement.clientWidth:screen.width,h:window.innerHeight?window.innerHeight:document.documentElement.clientHeight?document.documentElement.clientHeight:screen.height},s={w:720,h:690},n={w:.5,h:.85};for(var r in s)s[r]/i[r]>n[r]&&(s[r]=i[r]*n[r]);var o={l:Math.trunc(i.w/2-s.w/2+i.l),t:Math.trunc(i.h/2-s.h/2+i.t)};this.popups[t].window=window.open(this.settings.url,t,"width="+s.w+",height="+s.h+",top="+o.t+",left="+o.l),this.popups[t].timer=window.setInterval(function(){e.popups[t].window&&!1===e.popups[t].window.closed||(window.clearInterval(e.popups[t].timer),e.popups[t]=void 0)},200)}else this.popups[t].window.focus()}},postSettings:function(t){this.popups[t].window.postMessage({id:t,settings:this.settings},this.settings.url)},liveBind:function(t,e,i){document.addEventListener(e,function(e){var s=document.querySelectorAll(t);if(s){for(var n=e.target,r=-1;n&&-1===(r=Array.prototype.indexOf.call(s,n));)n=n.parentElement;r>-1&&(e.preventDefault(),i.call(e,n))}},!0)},prepare:function(){var t=this;this.ns.dataPlugin="data-"+this.ns.plugin,this.ns.dataPluginId=this.ns.dataPlugin+"-id",this.ns.dataPluginTrigger=this.ns.dataPlugin+"-trigger",this.ns.dataPluginTarget=this.ns.dataPlugin+"-target",this.ns.pluginStyle=this.ns.plugin+"-style",this.ns.selDataPluginTrigger="["+this.ns.dataPluginTrigger+"]";var e=document.currentScript||document.getElementById(this.ns.plugin+"-src");e?e.dataset.buttonTemplate&&(e.dataset.html=e.dataset.buttonTemplate):e={dataset:{}};var i=0;for(var s in this.settings={},this.defaultSettings){var n=e&&e.dataset[s]?e.dataset[s]:this.defaultSettings[s];"1"!==n&&"0"!==n||(n="true"==n),"string"==typeof n&&this.classProps.indexOf(s.replace(/Class$/,""))>-1&&(i=1),this.settings[s]=n}if("auto"==this.settings.vendor)for(var s in this.settings.vendor="default",this.settings.fitEditor=0,this.vendors)if("default"!=s&&void 0!==window[this.vendors[s].check]){this.settings.vendor=s;break}var r=["lang","url","vendor","target"];"default"==this.settings.vendor&&(this.vendors.default.settings={});var o=this.vendors[this.settings.vendor];if(o.settings)for(var s in o.settings)e&&e.dataset.hasOwnProperty(s)||(this.settings[s]=o.settings[s]);else for(var s in o.settings={},this.defaultSettings)-1==r.indexOf(s)&&(o.settings[s]=this.defaultSettings[s]);if("default"!==this.settings.vendor)if(o.settings.hasOwnProperty("fitEditor")||e.dataset.hasOwnProperty("fitEditor")||(this.settings.fitEditor=1),this.settings.fitEditor)i=!o.settings.css;else{r=["autoInsert","observe","observeCache"];for(var s in o.settings)-1!=r.indexOf(s)||e.dataset.hasOwnProperty(s)||(this.settings[s]=this.defaultSettings[s])}if(i)this.settings.css="";else{this.settings.css=this.settings.css.replace("%defaultCSS",this.defaultSettings.css),o.settings.extracss&&this.settings.css&&(this.settings.css+=o.settings.extracss);var a=this.settings.palette.split(",");a.length>1?this.palette=a:this.palettes.hasOwnProperty(a)||(this.settings.palette="default"),this.palette||(this.palette=(this.settings.fitEditor&&o.palettes&&o.palettes[this.settings.palette]?o:this).palettes[this.settings.palette])}for(var l=this.classProps,d=0;d<l.length;d++){var u=l[d]+"Class";"string"!=typeof this.settings[u]&&(this.settings[u]=this.ns.plugin+"-"+l[d],this.settings.fitEditor&&(this.settings[u]+="--"+this.settings.vendor))}var c=("auto"==this.settings.lang?navigator.language||navigator.userLanguage:this.settings.lang).replace("-","_");this.settings.langString="Image Upload";var g=c in this.l10n?c:c.substring(0,2)in this.l10n?c.substring(0,2):null;g&&(this.settings.langString=this.l10n[g]);var h=document.createElement("a");h.href=this.settings.url,this.originUrlPattern="^"+(h.protocol+"//"+h.hostname).replace(/\./g,"\\.").replace(/\//g,"\\/")+"$";var f=document.querySelectorAll(this.ns.selDataPluginTrigger+"[data-target]");if(f.length>0)for(d=0;d<f.length;d++){var p=document.querySelector(f[d].dataset.target);this.setBoundId(f[d],p)}if(this.settings.observe){var b=this.settings.observe;this.settings.observeCache&&(b+=":not(["+this.ns.dataPlugin+"])"),this.liveBind(b,"click",function(e){e.setAttribute(t.ns.dataPlugin,1),t.observe()}.bind(this))}this.settings.sibling&&!this.settings.onDemand?this.waitForSibling():"onload"==this.settings.init?"loading"===document.readyState?document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",function(e){t.init()},!1):this.init():this.observe()},observe:function(){this.waitForSibling("observe")},waitForSibling:function(t){var e=this.initialized?"insertTrigger":"init";if(this.settings.sibling)var i=document.querySelector(this.settings.sibling+":not(["+this.ns.dataPlugin+"])");else if("observe"==t&&(this[e](),this.triggerCounter))return;if(i)this[e]();else{if("complete"===document.readyState&&"observe"!==t)return;setTimeout(("observe"==t?this.observe:this.waitForSibling).bind(this),250)}},init:function(){this.insertTrigger();var t=this,e=this.vendors[this.settings.vendor];this.liveBind(this.ns.selDataPluginTrigger,"click",function(e){var i=e.getAttribute(t.ns.dataPluginId);t.openPopup(i)}),window.addEventListener("message",function(i){var s=new RegExp(t.originUrlPattern,"i");if(s.test(i.origin)||void 0!==i.data.id&&void 0!==i.data.message){var n=i.data.id;if(n&&i.source===t.popups[n].window)if(i.data.requestAction&&t.hasOwnProperty(i.data.requestAction))t[i.data.requestAction](n);else{var r;if("default"!==t.settings.vendor){if(e.hasOwnProperty("useCustomEditor")&&e.useCustomEditor())return void e.editorValue(i.data.message,n);e.hasOwnProperty("getEditor")&&(r=e.getEditor())}if(r||(r=document.querySelector("["+t.ns.dataPluginTarget+'="'+n+'"]'),r)){var o=null===r.getAttribute("contenteditable")?"value":"innerHTML";r[o]+=t.getNewValue(r,i.data.message);for(var a=["blur","focus","input","change","paste"],l=0;l<a.length;l++){var d=new Event(a[l]);r.dispatchEvent(d)}}else alert("Target not found")}}},!1),this.initialized=1}},e=["WoltLab","XF1"],i=0;i<e.length;i++)t.vendors[e[i]]=Object.assign(Object.assign({},t.vendors.redactor2),t.vendors[e[i]]);t.prepare()})();

To do this,

Open PAGE_CONTAINER template and insert this code
Code:
<script async src="//site.com/pup.js" data-url="https://site.com/upload"></script>

You need to insert it above
Code:
</head>

//site.com/pup.js
is the directory of the javascript file, which can be named and placed wherever, you just have to change the script in your page container to where it is.

is the source of where you want your button to take the person who clicked it. It can be anything as well.

dwinchester

Registered

Update -- I figured it out. Posting to help anyone else who might want this done.
PIC PREVIEW

This will add a button above the 'Attach Files' button and will source to wherever you want to go in an external window. The button will be called 'Image Upload' but you can change this by editing the .js file and searching for 'Image Upload' and changing it to whatever you desire. You will also need to place this file in a directory of your choice on your webserver.

You will need a .js file -- I will provide the code. Make a new text document, save as .js file.

Javascript Code

Code:
(function(){for(var t={defaultSettings:{url:"https://demo.chevereto.com/upload",vendor:"auto",mode:"auto",lang:"auto",autoInsert:"bbcode-embed-medium",palette:"default",init:"onload",containerClass:1,buttonClass:1,sibling:0,siblingPos:"after",fitEditor:0,observe:0,observeCache:1,html:'<div class="%cClass"><button %x class="%bClass"><span class="%iClass">%iconSvg</span><span class="%tClass">%text</span></button></div>',css:".%cClass{display:inline-block;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px}.%bClass{line-height:normal;-webkit-transition:all .2s;-o-transition:all .2s;transition:all .2s;outline:0;color:%2;border:none;cursor:pointer;border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,.15);background:%1;border-radius:.2em;padding:.5em 1em;font-size:12px;font-weight:700;text-shadow:none}.%bClass:hover{background:%3;color:%4;border-color:rgba(0,0,0,.1)}.%iClass,.%tClass{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.%iClass svg{display:block;width:1em;height:1em;fill:currentColor}.%tClass{margin-left:.25em}"},ns:{plugin:"chevereto-pup"},palettes:{default:["#ececec","#333","#2980b9","#fff"],clear:["inherit","inherit","inherit","#2980b9"],turquoise:["#16a085","#fff","#1abc9c","#fff"],green:["#27ae60","#fff","#2ecc71","#fff"],blue:["#2980b9","#fff","#3498db","#fff"],purple:["#8e44ad","#fff","#9b59b6","#fff"],darkblue:["#2c3e50","#fff","#34495e","#fff"],yellow:["#f39c12","#fff","#f1c40f","#fff"],orange:["#d35400","#fff","#e67e22","#fff"],red:["#c0392b","#fff","#e74c3c","#fff"],grey:["#ececec","#000","#e0e0e0","#000"],black:["#333","#fff","#666","#fff"]},classProps:["button","container"],iconSvg:'<svg class="%iClass" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" width="100" height="100" viewBox="0 0 100 100"><path d="M76.7 87.5c12.8 0 23.3-13.3 23.3-29.4 0-13.6-5.2-25.7-15.4-27.5 0 0-3.5-0.7-5.6 1.7 0 0 0.6 9.4-2.9 12.6 0 0 8.7-32.4-23.7-32.4 -29.3 0-22.5 34.5-22.5 34.5 -5-6.4-0.6-19.6-0.6-19.6 -2.5-2.6-6.1-2.5-6.1-2.5C10.9 25 0 39.1 0 54.6c0 15.5 9.3 32.7 29.3 32.7 2 0 6.4 0 11.7 0V68.5h-13l22-22 22 22H59v18.8C68.6 87.4 76.7 87.5 76.7 87.5z" style="fill: currentcolor;"/></svg>',l10n:{ar:"تحميل الصور",cs:"Nahrát obrázky",da:"Upload billeder",de:"Bilder hochladen",es:"Subir imágenes",fi:"Lataa kuvia",fr:"Importer des images",id:"Unggah gambar",it:"Carica immagini",ja:"画像をアップロード",nb:"Last opp bilder",nl:"Upload afbeeldingen",pl:"Wyślij obrazy",pt_BR:"Enviar imagens",ru:"Загрузить изображения",tr:"Resim Yukle",uk:"Завантажити зображення",zh_CN:"上传图片",zh_TW:"上傳圖片"},vendors:{default:{check:function(){return 1},getEditor:function(){var t={textarea:{name:["recaptcha","search","recipients","coppa","^comment_list","username_list","add"]},ce:{dataset:["gramm"]}},e=["~","|","^","$","*"],i={};for(var s in t){i[s]="";var n=t[s];for(var r in n)for(var o=0;o<n[r].length;o++){var a="",l=n[r][o],d=l.charAt(0);e.indexOf(d)>-1&&(a=d,l=l.substring(1)),i[s]+=":not(["+("dataset"==r?"data-"+l:r+a+'="'+l+'"')+"])"}}return document.querySelectorAll('[contenteditable=""]'+i.ce+',[contenteditable="true"]'+i.ce+",textarea:not([readonly])"+i.textarea)}},bbpress:{settings:{autoInsert:"html-embed-medium",html:'<input %x type="button" class="ed_button button button-small" aria-label="%text" value="%text">',sibling:"#qt_bbp_reply_content_img",siblingPos:"before"},check:"bbpEngagementJS"},discourse:{settings:{autoInsert:"markdown-embed-medium",html:'<button %x title="%text" class="upload btn no-text btn-icon ember-view"><i class="fa fa-cloud-upload d-icon d-icon-upload"></i></button>',sibling:".upload.btn",siblingPos:"before",observe:".create,#create-topic,.usercard-controls button",observeCache:0,onDemand:1},check:"Discourse"},discuz:{settings:{buttonClass:1,html:'<a %x title="%text" class="%bClass">%iconSvg</a>',sibling:".fclr,#e_attach",css:"a.%bClass,.bar a.%bClass{box-sizing:border-box;cursor:pointer;background:%1;color:%2;text-indent:unset;position:relative}.b1r a.%bClass:hover,a.%bClass:hover{background:%3;color:%4}a.%bClass{font-size:14px}.b1r a.%bClass{border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,.15)!important;font-size:20px;padding:0;height:44px}.%bClass svg{font-size:1em;width:1em;height:1em;-webkit-transform:translate(-50%,-50%);-ms-transform:translate(-50%,-50%);transform:translate(-50%,-50%);position:absolute;left:50%;top:50%;fill:currentColor}",palette:"purple"},palettes:{default:["transparent","#333","#2980b9","#fff"]},check:"DISCUZCODE",getEditor:function(){return document.querySelector('.area textarea[name="message"]')}},ipb:{settings:{autoInsert:"html-embed-medium",html:'<a %x class="cke_button cke_button_off %bClass" title="%text" tabindex="-1" hidefocus="true" role="button"><span class="cke_button_icon">%iconSvg</span><span class="cke_button_label" aria-hidden="false">%text</span><span class="cke_button_label" aria-hidden="false"></span></a>',sibling:".cke_button__ipslink",siblingPos:"before",css:".cke_button.%bClass{background:%1;position:relative}.cke_button.%bClass:hover{background:%3;border-color:%5}.cke_button.%bClass svg{font-size:15px;width:1em;height:1em;-webkit-transform:translate(-50%,-50%);-ms-transform:translate(-50%,-50%);transform:translate(-50%,-50%);position:absolute;left:50%;top:50%;fill:%2}.cke_button.%bClass:hover svg{fill:%4}"},palettes:{default:["inherit","#444","","inherit"]},check:"ips",getEditorFn:function(){var t=this.getEditor().dataset.ipseditorName;return CKEDITOR.instances[t]},getEditor:function(){return document.querySelector("[data-ipseditor-name]")},editorValue:function(t){var e=CKEDITOR.dom.element.createFromHtml("<p>"+t+"</p>");this.getEditorFn().insertElement(e)},useCustomEditor:function(){return 1}},mybb:{settings:{sibling:"#quickreply_e > tr > td > *:last-child, .sceditor-container",fitEditor:0,extracss:".trow2 .%cClass{margin-bottom:0}"},check:"MyBB",getEditor:function(){return MyBBEditor?MyBBEditor.getContentAreaContainer().parentElement:document.querySelector("#quickreply_e textarea")},editorValue:function(t){if(MyBBEditor){var e=MyBBEditor.inSourceMode()?"insert":"wysiwygEditorInsertHtml";MyBBEditor[e]("insert"==e?t:MyBBEditor.fromBBCode(t))}else this.getEditor().value+=t},useCustomEditor:function(){return!!MyBBEditor}},nodebb:{settings:{autoInsert:"markdown-embed-medium",html:'<li %x tabindex="-1" title="%text"><i class="fa fa-cloud-upload"></i></li>',sibling:'[data-format="picture-o"]',siblingPos:"before",observe:'[component="category/post"],[component="topic/reply"],[component="topic/reply-as-topic"],[component="post/reply"],[component="post/quote"]',observeCache:0,onDemand:1},check:"__nodebbSpamBeGoneCreateCaptcha__",callback:function(){for(var t=document.querySelectorAll(".btn-toolbar .img-upload-btn"),e=0;e<t.length;e++)t[e].parentNode.removeChild(t[e])}},phpbb:{settings:{html:document.querySelector("#format-buttons *:first-child")&&"BUTTON"==document.querySelector("#format-buttons *:first-child").tagName?' <button %x type="button" class="button button-icon-only" title="%text"><i class="icon fa-cloud-upload fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i></button> ':' <input %x type="button" class="button2" value="%text"> ',sibling:document.querySelector("#format-buttons *:first-child")&&"BUTTON"==document.querySelector("#format-buttons *:first-child").tagName?".bbcode-img":"#message-box textarea.inputbox",siblingPos:"after"},check:"phpbb",getEditor:function(){if("undefined"!=typeof form_name&&"undefined"!=typeof text_name)return document.forms[form_name].elements[text_name]}},proboards:{settings:{html:' <input %x type="submit" value="%text"> ',css:"",sibling:"input[type=submit]",siblingPos:"before"},check:"proboards",editorValue:function(t){var e=$(".wysiwyg-textarea").data("wysiwyg"),i=e.editors[e.currentEditorName];i.setContent(i.getContent()+t)},useCustomEditor:function(){return 1!==$(".container.quick-reply").size()},getEditor:function(){return document.querySelector("textarea[name=message]")}},redactor2:{getEditor:function(){var t=this.getEditorFn();return t?this.useCustomEditor()?t.$box[0]:t[0]:null},getEditorEl:function(){return this.useCustomEditor()?this.getEditorFn().$editor[0]:this.getEditorFn()[0]},editorValue:function(t){var e="<p><br></p>",i=this.useCustomEditor()?"innerHTML":"value";if("string"!=typeof t){var s=this.getEditorEl()[i];return this.useCustomEditor()&&"<p><br></p>"==s?"":this.getEditorEl()[i]}if(this.useCustomEditor()){var n="<p>"+t+"</p>";this.getEditorFn().insert.html(""!==this.editorValue()?e+n:n)}else this.getEditorEl()[i]=t},useCustomEditor:function(){return!(this.getEditorFn()instanceof jQuery)}},smf:{settings:{html:' <button %x title="%text" class="%bClass"><span class="%iClass">%iconSvg</span><span class="%tClass">%text</span></button> ',css:"%defaultCSS #bbcBox_message .%bClass{margin-right:1px;transition:none;color:%2;padding:0;width:23px;height:21px;border-radius:5px;background-color:%1}#bbcBox_message .%bClass:hover{background-color:%3}#bbcBox_message .%tClass{display:none}",sibling:"#BBCBox_message_button_1_1,.quickReplyContent + div",siblingPos:"before",fitEditor:1},palettes:{default:["#E7E7E7","#333","#B0C4D6","#333"]},check:"smf_scripturl",getEditor:function(){return smf_editorArray.length>0?smf_editorArray[0].oTextHandle:document.querySelector(".quickReplyContent textarea")}},quill:{settings:{autoInsert:"html-embed-medium",html:'<li class="richEditor-menuItem richEditor-menuItem_f1af88yq" role="menuitem"><button %x class="richEditor-button richEditor-embedButton richEditor-button_f1fodmu3" type="button" aria-pressed="false"><span class="richEditor-iconWrap_f13bdese"></span>%iconSvg</button></li>',sibling:"ul.richEditor-menuItems li.richEditor-menuItem:last-child",css:".%iClass {display: block; height: 24px; margin: auto; width: 24px;}"},check:"quill",editorValue:function(t){quill.clipboard.dangerouslyPasteHTML("\n"==quill.getText()?0:quill.getLength(),t)},useCustomEditor:function(){return 1},getEditor:function(){return quill.container}},vanilla:{settings:{autoInsert:"markdown-embed-medium",html:'<span %x class="fas fa-cloud-upload-alt" title="%text"></span>',sibling:".editor-dropdown-upload"},check:"Vanilla",getEditor:function(){return document.getElementById("Form_Body")}},vbulletin:{settings:{autoInsert:"html-embed-medium",html:'<li %x class="%bClass b-toolbar__item b-toolbar__item--secondary" title="%text" tabindex="0">%iconSvg</li>',sibling:".b-toolbar__item--secondary:first-child",siblingPos:"before",css:".%bClass{background:%1;color:%2;position:relative}.%bClass:hover{background:%3;color:%4;border-color:%5}.%bClass svg{font-size:15px;width:1em;height:1em;-webkit-transform:translate(-50%,-50%);-ms-transform:translate(-50%,-50%);transform:translate(-50%,-50%);position:absolute;left:50%;top:50%;fill:currentColor}"},palettes:{default:["","#4B6977","","#007EB8"]},check:"vBulletin",getEditorFn:function(){var t=this.getEditor().getAttribute("ck-editorid");return CKEDITOR.instances[t]},getEditor:function(){return document.querySelector("[data-message-type]")},editorValue:function(t){var e=CKEDITOR.dom.element.createFromHtml("<p>"+t+"</p>");this.getEditorFn().insertElement(e)},useCustomEditor:function(){return 1}},WoltLab:{settings:{autoInsert:"html-embed-medium",sibling:'li[data-name="settings"]',html:'<li %x><a><span class="icon icon16 fa-cloud-upload"></span> <span>%text</span></a></li>'},check:"WBB",getEditorFn:function(){var t=$("#text").data("redactor");return t||null}},XF1:{settings:{autoInsert:"html-embed-medium",containerClass:1,buttonClass:1,html:'<li class="%cClass"><a %x class="%bClass" unselectable="on" title="%text">%iconSvg</a></li>',sibling:".redactor_btn_container_image",siblingPos:"before",css:"li.%cClass .%bClass{background:%1;color:%2;text-indent:unset;border-radius:3px;position:relative}li.%cClass a.%bClass:hover{background:%3;color:%4;border-color:%5}.%cClass .%bClass svg{font-size:15px;width:1em;height:1em;-webkit-transform:translate(-50%,-50%);-ms-transform:translate(-50%,-50%);transform:translate(-50%,-50%);position:absolute;left:50%;top:50%;fill:currentColor}",observe:".edit.OverlayTrigger",observeCache:1},palettes:{default:["none","inherit","none","inherit",""]},check:"XenForo",getEditorFn:function(){var t=document.querySelector("#exposeMask")&&document.querySelector("#exposeMask").offsetParent?".xenOverlay form":"form";if("form"!==t)for(var e=document.querySelectorAll(t),i=0;i<e.length;i++)if(e[i].offsetParent){t+='[action="'+e[i].getAttribute("action")+'"]';break}return XenForo.getEditorInForm(t)},getEditor:function(){var t=this.getEditorFn();return t?this.useCustomEditor()?t.$box[0]:t[0]:null},getEditorEl:function(){return this.useCustomEditor()?this.getEditorFn().$editor[0]:this.getEditorFn()[0]},editorValue:function(t){var e="<p><br></p>",i=this.useCustomEditor()?"innerHTML":"value";if("string"!=typeof t){var s=this.getEditorEl()[i];return this.useCustomEditor()&&"<p><br></p>"==s?"":this.getEditorEl()[i]}if(this.useCustomEditor()){var n="<p>"+t+"</p>";this.getEditorFn().insertHtml(""!==this.editorValue()?e+n:n)}else this.getEditorEl()[i]=t},useCustomEditor:function(){return!(this.getEditorFn()instanceof jQuery)}},XF2:{settings:{autoInsert:"html-embed-medium",containerClass:1,buttonClass:"button--link js-attachmentUpload button button--icon button--icon--upload fa--xf",html:'<div class="formButtonGroup"><div class="formButtonGroup-extra"><button type="button" tabindex="-1" role="button" title="%text" class="%bClass" %x><span class="button-text">%text</span></button></div></div>',sibling:"",siblingPos:"after",observe:'[data-xf-click="quick-edit"]',observeCache:1},palettes:{default:["transparent","#505050","rgba(20,20,20,0.06)","#141414"]},check:"XF",getEditorFn:function(t){var e=".js-editor";return"string"==typeof t&&(e=this.getEditorSel(t)),XF.getEditorInContainer($(e))},getEditorSel:function(e){return"["+t.ns.dataPluginTarget+'="'+e+'"]'},getEditor:function(t){return"string"==typeof t?document.querySelector(this.getEditorSel(t)):document.querySelectorAll(".js-editor")},getBbCode:function(t){return t.getTextArea()[0].value},editorValue:function(t,e){var i="<p><br></p>",s=this.getEditorFn(e),n=s.ed.bbCode.isBbCodeView()?["bbCode","getBbCode","insertBbCode"]:["html","get","insert"],r=s.ed[n[0]];if("string"!=typeof t){if(void 0===r[n[1]])var o=this.getBbCode(r);else o=r[n[1]]();return this.useCustomEditor()&&o==i?"":o}var a=""!==this.editorValue(!1,e);if("html"==n[0]){var l="<p>"+t+"</p>";r[n[2]](a?i+l:l)}else{var d=XF.ajax("POST",XF.canonicalizeUrl("index.php?editor/to-bb-code"),{html:t});d.done(function(t){r[n[2]](a?"\n"+t.bbCode:t.bbCode)})}},useCustomEditor:function(){return void 0!==XF.getEditorInContainer($(".js-editor"))}}},generateGuid:function(){var t=(new Date).getTime();return"undefined"!=typeof performance&&"function"==typeof performance.now&&(t+=performance.now()),"xxxxxxxx-xxxx-4xxx-yxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx".replace(/[xy]/g,function(e){var i=(t+16*Math.random())%16|0;return t=Math.floor(t/16),("x"===e?i:3&i|8).toString(16)})},getNewValue:function(t,e){var i="string"!=typeof t.getAttribute("contenteditable")?"value":"innerHTML",s="value"==i?"\n":"<br>",n=t[i],r=e,o=!1;if(o&&(r=String(e).replace(/&/g,"&amp;").replace(/</g,"&lt;").replace(/>/g,"&gt;").replace(/"/g,"&quot;")),0==n.length)return r;var a="",l=n.match(/\n+$/g),d=l?l[0].split("\n").length:0;if(d<=2){var u=0==d?2:1;a+=s.repeat(u)}return a+r},insertTrigger:function(){var t,e=this.vendors[this.settings.vendor],i=this.settings.sibling?document.querySelectorAll(this.settings.sibling+":not(["+this.ns.dataPlugin+"])")[0]:0;if("auto"==this.settings.mode)t=this.vendors[e.hasOwnProperty("getEditor")?this.settings.vendor:"default"].getEditor();else{for(var s=document.querySelectorAll("["+this.ns.dataPluginTrigger+"][data-target]:not(["+this.ns.dataPluginId+"])"),n=[],r=0;r<s.length;r++)n.push(s[r].dataset.target);n.length>0&&(t=document.querySelectorAll(n.join(",")))}if(t){if(!document.getElementById(this.ns.pluginStyle)&&this.settings.css){var o=document.createElement("style"),a=this.settings.css;a=this.appyTemplate(a),o.type="text/css",o.innerHTML=a.replace(/%p/g,"."+this.ns.plugin),o.setAttribute("id",this.ns.pluginStyle),document.body.appendChild(o)}t instanceof NodeList||(t=[t]);var l=0;for(r=0;r<t.length;r++)if(!t[r].getAttribute(this.ns.dataPluginTarget)){var d=i||t[r];d.setAttribute(this.ns.dataPlugin,"sibling"),d.insertAdjacentHTML({before:"beforebegin",after:"afterend"}[this.settings.siblingPos],this.appyTemplate(this.settings.html));var u=d.parentElement.querySelector("["+this.ns.dataPluginTrigger+"]");this.setBoundId(u,t[r]),l++}this.triggerCounter=l,"function"==typeof e.callback&&e.callback.call()}},appyTemplate:function(t){if(!this.cacheTable){var e=[{"%iconSvg":this.iconSvg},{"%text":this.settings.langString}];if(this.palette){for(var i=/%(\d+)/g,s=i.exec(t),n=[];null!==s;)-1==n.indexOf(s[1])&&n.push(s[1]),s=i.exec(t);if(n){n.sort(function(t,e){return e-t});this.vendors[this.settings.vendor];for(var r=0;r<n.length;r++){var o=n[r]-1,a=this.palette[o]||"";a||"default"===this.settings.vendor||"default"===this.settings.palette||(a=this.palette[o-2]);var l={};l["%"+n[r]]=a,e.push(l)}}}var d=this.settings.buttonClass||this.ns.plugin+"-button",u=[{"%cClass":this.settings.containerClass||this.ns.plugin+"-container"},{"%bClass":d},{"%iClass":d+"-icon"},{"%tClass":d+"-text"},{"%x":this.ns.dataPluginTrigger},{"%p":this.ns.plugin}];for(r=0;r<u.length;r++)e.push(u[r]);this.cacheTable=e}return this.strtr(t,this.cacheTable)},strtr:function(t,e){t=t.toString();if(!t||void 0===e)return t;for(var i=0;i<e.length;i++){var s=e[i];for(var n in s)void 0!==s[n]&&(re=new RegExp(n,"g"),t=t.replace(re,s[n]))}return t},setBoundId:function(t,e){var i=this.generateGuid();t.setAttribute(this.ns.dataPluginId,i),e.setAttribute(this.ns.dataPluginTarget,i)},openPopup:function(t){if("string"==typeof t){var e=this;if(void 0===this.popups&&(this.popups={}),void 0===this.popups[t]){this.popups[t]={};var i={l:null!=window.screenLeft?window.screenLeft:screen.left,t:null!=window.screenTop?window.screenTop:screen.top,w:window.innerWidth?window.innerWidth:document.documentElement.clientWidth?document.documentElement.clientWidth:screen.width,h:window.innerHeight?window.innerHeight:document.documentElement.clientHeight?document.documentElement.clientHeight:screen.height},s={w:720,h:690},n={w:.5,h:.85};for(var r in s)s[r]/i[r]>n[r]&&(s[r]=i[r]*n[r]);var o={l:Math.trunc(i.w/2-s.w/2+i.l),t:Math.trunc(i.h/2-s.h/2+i.t)};this.popups[t].window=window.open(this.settings.url,t,"width="+s.w+",height="+s.h+",top="+o.t+",left="+o.l),this.popups[t].timer=window.setInterval(function(){e.popups[t].window&&!1===e.popups[t].window.closed||(window.clearInterval(e.popups[t].timer),e.popups[t]=void 0)},200)}else this.popups[t].window.focus()}},postSettings:function(t){this.popups[t].window.postMessage({id:t,settings:this.settings},this.settings.url)},liveBind:function(t,e,i){document.addEventListener(e,function(e){var s=document.querySelectorAll(t);if(s){for(var n=e.target,r=-1;n&&-1===(r=Array.prototype.indexOf.call(s,n));)n=n.parentElement;r>-1&&(e.preventDefault(),i.call(e,n))}},!0)},prepare:function(){var t=this;this.ns.dataPlugin="data-"+this.ns.plugin,this.ns.dataPluginId=this.ns.dataPlugin+"-id",this.ns.dataPluginTrigger=this.ns.dataPlugin+"-trigger",this.ns.dataPluginTarget=this.ns.dataPlugin+"-target",this.ns.pluginStyle=this.ns.plugin+"-style",this.ns.selDataPluginTrigger="["+this.ns.dataPluginTrigger+"]";var e=document.currentScript||document.getElementById(this.ns.plugin+"-src");e?e.dataset.buttonTemplate&&(e.dataset.html=e.dataset.buttonTemplate):e={dataset:{}};var i=0;for(var s in this.settings={},this.defaultSettings){var n=e&&e.dataset[s]?e.dataset[s]:this.defaultSettings[s];"1"!==n&&"0"!==n||(n="true"==n),"string"==typeof n&&this.classProps.indexOf(s.replace(/Class$/,""))>-1&&(i=1),this.settings[s]=n}if("auto"==this.settings.vendor)for(var s in this.settings.vendor="default",this.settings.fitEditor=0,this.vendors)if("default"!=s&&void 0!==window[this.vendors[s].check]){this.settings.vendor=s;break}var r=["lang","url","vendor","target"];"default"==this.settings.vendor&&(this.vendors.default.settings={});var o=this.vendors[this.settings.vendor];if(o.settings)for(var s in o.settings)e&&e.dataset.hasOwnProperty(s)||(this.settings[s]=o.settings[s]);else for(var s in o.settings={},this.defaultSettings)-1==r.indexOf(s)&&(o.settings[s]=this.defaultSettings[s]);if("default"!==this.settings.vendor)if(o.settings.hasOwnProperty("fitEditor")||e.dataset.hasOwnProperty("fitEditor")||(this.settings.fitEditor=1),this.settings.fitEditor)i=!o.settings.css;else{r=["autoInsert","observe","observeCache"];for(var s in o.settings)-1!=r.indexOf(s)||e.dataset.hasOwnProperty(s)||(this.settings[s]=this.defaultSettings[s])}if(i)this.settings.css="";else{this.settings.css=this.settings.css.replace("%defaultCSS",this.defaultSettings.css),o.settings.extracss&&this.settings.css&&(this.settings.css+=o.settings.extracss);var a=this.settings.palette.split(",");a.length>1?this.palette=a:this.palettes.hasOwnProperty(a)||(this.settings.palette="default"),this.palette||(this.palette=(this.settings.fitEditor&&o.palettes&&o.palettes[this.settings.palette]?o:this).palettes[this.settings.palette])}for(var l=this.classProps,d=0;d<l.length;d++){var u=l[d]+"Class";"string"!=typeof this.settings[u]&&(this.settings[u]=this.ns.plugin+"-"+l[d],this.settings.fitEditor&&(this.settings[u]+="--"+this.settings.vendor))}var c=("auto"==this.settings.lang?navigator.language||navigator.userLanguage:this.settings.lang).replace("-","_");this.settings.langString="Image Upload";var g=c in this.l10n?c:c.substring(0,2)in this.l10n?c.substring(0,2):null;g&&(this.settings.langString=this.l10n[g]);var h=document.createElement("a");h.href=this.settings.url,this.originUrlPattern="^"+(h.protocol+"//"+h.hostname).replace(/\./g,"\\.").replace(/\//g,"\\/")+"$";var f=document.querySelectorAll(this.ns.selDataPluginTrigger+"[data-target]");if(f.length>0)for(d=0;d<f.length;d++){var p=document.querySelector(f[d].dataset.target);this.setBoundId(f[d],p)}if(this.settings.observe){var b=this.settings.observe;this.settings.observeCache&&(b+=":not(["+this.ns.dataPlugin+"])"),this.liveBind(b,"click",function(e){e.setAttribute(t.ns.dataPlugin,1),t.observe()}.bind(this))}this.settings.sibling&&!this.settings.onDemand?this.waitForSibling():"onload"==this.settings.init?"loading"===document.readyState?document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",function(e){t.init()},!1):this.init():this.observe()},observe:function(){this.waitForSibling("observe")},waitForSibling:function(t){var e=this.initialized?"insertTrigger":"init";if(this.settings.sibling)var i=document.querySelector(this.settings.sibling+":not(["+this.ns.dataPlugin+"])");else if("observe"==t&&(this[e](),this.triggerCounter))return;if(i)this[e]();else{if("complete"===document.readyState&&"observe"!==t)return;setTimeout(("observe"==t?this.observe:this.waitForSibling).bind(this),250)}},init:function(){this.insertTrigger();var t=this,e=this.vendors[this.settings.vendor];this.liveBind(this.ns.selDataPluginTrigger,"click",function(e){var i=e.getAttribute(t.ns.dataPluginId);t.openPopup(i)}),window.addEventListener("message",function(i){var s=new RegExp(t.originUrlPattern,"i");if(s.test(i.origin)||void 0!==i.data.id&&void 0!==i.data.message){var n=i.data.id;if(n&&i.source===t.popups[n].window)if(i.data.requestAction&&t.hasOwnProperty(i.data.requestAction))t[i.data.requestAction](n);else{var r;if("default"!==t.settings.vendor){if(e.hasOwnProperty("useCustomEditor")&&e.useCustomEditor())return void e.editorValue(i.data.message,n);e.hasOwnProperty("getEditor")&&(r=e.getEditor())}if(r||(r=document.querySelector("["+t.ns.dataPluginTarget+'="'+n+'"]'),r)){var o=null===r.getAttribute("contenteditable")?"value":"innerHTML";r[o]+=t.getNewValue(r,i.data.message);for(var a=["blur","focus","input","change","paste"],l=0;l<a.length;l++){var d=new Event(a[l]);r.dispatchEvent(d)}}else alert("Target not found")}}},!1),this.initialized=1}},e=["WoltLab","XF1"],i=0;i<e.length;i++)t.vendors[e[i]]=Object.assign(Object.assign({},t.vendors.redactor2),t.vendors[e[i]]);t.prepare()})();

To do this,

Open PAGE_CONTAINER template and insert this code
Code:
<script async src="//site.com/pup.js" data-url="https://site.com/upload"></script>

You need to insert it above
Code:
</head>

is the directory of the javascript file, which can be named and placed wherever, you just have to change the script in your page container to where it is.

is the source of where you want your button to take the person who clicked it. It can be anything as well.
thatguyj123this's awesome but i need something more specific for people who saw the spoiler on the thread and wanna share with others if the thread still working or not

shqawe

Registered

@dwinchester If you want to add buttons next to like & reply button's just open post_macros template and add your code below this code:

HTML:
<xf:if is="$xf.visitor.canViewIps() && $post.ip_id">
                <a href="{{ link('posts/ip', $post) }}"
                    class="actionBar-action actionBar-action--ip actionBar-action--menuItem"
                    data-xf-click="overlay">{{ phrase('ip') }}</a>

<xf:set var="$hasActionBarMenu" value="{{ true }}" />
            </xf:if>

Or if you are working on addon you can make it with template modifications with regx as belw:

Template: post_macros.
Search type: Regular expression
Find:

HTML:
/<xf:if is="\$xf\.visitor\.canViewIps\(\) \&\& \$post\.ip_id">(.*?)<\/xf:if>/s

Replace:

HTML:
$0
<a href="{{ link('posts/doSomething', $post) }}"
                    class="actionBar-action actionBar-action--NewBtn actionBar-action--menuItem">{{ phrase('NewBtn') }}</a>

Last edited:

dwinchester

Registered

@dwinchester If you want to add buttons next to like & reply button's just open post_macros template and add your code below this code:

HTML:
<xf:if is="$xf.visitor.canViewIps() && $post.ip_id">
                <a href="{{ link('posts/ip', $post) }}"
                    class="actionBar-action actionBar-action--ip actionBar-action--menuItem"
                    data-xf-click="overlay">{{ phrase('ip') }}</a>

<xf:set var="$hasActionBarMenu" value="{{ true }}" />
            </xf:if>

Or if you are working on addon you can make it with template modifications with regx as belw:

Template: post_macros.
Search type: Regular expression
Find:

HTML:
/<xf:if is="\$xf\.visitor\.canViewIps\(\) \&\& \$post\.ip_id">(.*?)<\/xf:if>/s

Replace:

HTML:
$0
<a href="{{ link('posts/doSomething', $post) }}"
                    class="actionBar-action actionBar-action--NewBtn actionBar-action--menuItem">{{ phrase('NewBtn') }}</a>
shqaweCan you show a preview ?

View previous replies…

shqawe

Registered

that's exactly what im looking for, how can we get into making the button actually works?
dwinchesterAs i said early you need to controller these buttons by an addon if your php experience is good thats's will be easy to make any addon by following kire series on youtube on this link