any one help me to fix this

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

fix.png

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

how to fix this that my hosting was just suspended after I paid the billing, suddenly that happened. help me This is also the xenforo website

UPDATE ( I fixed it guys, I scratched it I took a copy of the database using phpmyadmin and created a new one and imported it and it worked )

Last edited:

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

make the payment for the hosting and it will work again if you paid late for the hosting they may have deleted your database with everything and file due to lack of payment

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

make the payment for the hosting and it will work again if you paid late for the hosting they may have deleted your database with everything and file due to lack of payment
sucre13I have finished paying, I have been waiting for almost 3 days but the problem is still the same

one_finger_man

Registered

what hosting are you using

DareSec

Inforc3r
Staff member
Administrator
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

one_finger_man

Registered

did you check your PHP Selector setting are they set to 7.4 or is it set to 8.o php check all the extinctions make sure there is nothing keeping you from haveing that issue !!!! is this a new community and you are just setting this up if so i would go to a different hoster

cPanel-.jpg

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

did you check your PHP Selector setting are they set to 7.4 or is it set to 8.o php check all the extinctions make sure there is nothing keeping you from haveing that issue !!!! is this a new community and you are just setting this up if so i would go to a different hoster

View attachment 30349
one_finger_mani already check this but still not working my php version is set to 7.4 I set it to 8.0 and really don't want it so I reverted to 7.4

ShieldX

Registered

damm you faced same issue like my ... did you able to fix it ? any solution you found ? for me i just restore my old backup , manully , and after doing all restoring , i am getting this error : database one.

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

damm you faced same issue like my ... did you able to fix it ? any solution you found ? for me i just restore my old backup , manully , and after doing all restoring , i am getting this error : database one.
ShieldXuse phpmyadmin dont use restore backup wizard