Resource icon

xF2 Add-on [Audentio] Feeds 1.3.2 Patch Level 1

No permission to download

Konsyltant

Registered

Tell me, what kind of problem could this be?
This is when using a filter by prefixes in Filter (side sorting block)
 экрана 2023-11-27 в 12.54.13.jpg

XF 2.2.13 + [Audentio] Feeds 1.3.1 Patch Level 5
Code:
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(1555): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/host/...', 1555, Array)
#1 src/addons/Audentio/Feeds/Finder/ThreadFeedEntry.php(549): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->getQuery(Array)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(1430): Audentio\Feeds\Finder\ThreadFeedEntry->getQuery(Array)
#3 src/addons/Audentio/Feeds/Finder/ThreadFeedEntry.php(527): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->fetch(NULL, NULL)
#4 src/addons/Audentio/Feeds/Feed/ThreadFeed.php(181): Audentio\Feeds\Finder\ThreadFeedEntry->fetchThreads()
#5 src/addons/Audentio/Feeds/Pub/Controller/Feed.php(132): Audentio\Feeds\Feed\ThreadFeed->getFeedItems(Object(Audentio\Feeds\Pub\Controller\Feed), Object(Audentio\Feeds\Entity\Feed), 1, Array, 0, 'expanded')
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): Audentio\Feeds\Pub\Controller\Feed->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Audentio\\Feeds:...', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Audentio\Feeds\Pub\Controller\Feed), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Audentio\Feeds\Pub\Controller\Feed), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#10 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Tell me, what kind of problem could this be?
This is when using a filter by prefixes in Filter (side sorting block)
View attachment 38145

XF 2.2.13 + [Audentio] Feeds 1.3.1 Patch Level 5
Code:
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(1555): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/host/...', 1555, Array)
#1 src/addons/Audentio/Feeds/Finder/ThreadFeedEntry.php(549): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->getQuery(Array)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(1430): Audentio\Feeds\Finder\ThreadFeedEntry->getQuery(Array)
#3 src/addons/Audentio/Feeds/Finder/ThreadFeedEntry.php(527): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->fetch(NULL, NULL)
#4 src/addons/Audentio/Feeds/Feed/ThreadFeed.php(181): Audentio\Feeds\Finder\ThreadFeedEntry->fetchThreads()
#5 src/addons/Audentio/Feeds/Pub/Controller/Feed.php(132): Audentio\Feeds\Feed\ThreadFeed->getFeedItems(Object(Audentio\Feeds\Pub\Controller\Feed), Object(Audentio\Feeds\Entity\Feed), 1, Array, 0, 'expanded')
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): Audentio\Feeds\Pub\Controller\Feed->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Audentio\\Feeds:...', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Audentio\Feeds\Pub\Controller\Feed), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Audentio\Feeds\Pub\Controller\Feed), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#10 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}
KonsyltantDid you installed [TH] AC.UI

wallas

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Konsyltant
please update addons.

Last edited:

Avira

Registered

In my forum, when I applied it. It only showed social and forum list.
And in social there is only talk about status.
The threads and posts are not showing in it. Can anybody help me regarding this

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

In my forum, when I applied it. It only showed social and forum list.
And in social there is only talk about status.
The threads and posts are not showing in it. Can anybody help me regarding this
Aviradid you installed
Additional Requirements [TH] AC.UI

cthctc

Registered

Hello, I need to move the bar of the "feeds" feature added by this plugin to the forum list page that I am specifically editing.

this is the feeds page:

1712319847210.png

this is the page and pozition i want to add the feeds bar to:
1712320042393.png

I would be very happy if you can help me, have a good day

Replicant

SVIP Member
S.V.I.P Member
Registered

Hello, I need to move the bar of the "feeds" feature added by this plugin to the forum list page that I am specifically editing.

this is the feeds page:

View attachment 39841
View attachment 39842

cthctcAdmin section --> Setup --> Public Navigation --> pick the Feeds menu entry you want to move --> change its view order (currently it should me greater than the Media entry in your current setup, change it to a lower value or increase the Media one))

View previous replies…

cthctc

Registered

Admin section --> Setup --> Public Navigation --> pick the Feeds menu entry you want to move --> change its view order (currently it should me greater than the Media entry in your current setup, change it to a lower value or increase the Media one))
ReplicantI think you misunderstood, what I want to do is not move their places in the navigation. What I want to do is to host the "feeds tab bars" provided by the "feeds" plugin as a widget in the area you see in the "page container" at the screen shot

cthctc

Registered

Admin section --> Setup --> Public Navigation --> pick the Feeds menu entry you want to move --> change its view order (currently it should me greater than the Media entry in your current setup, change it to a lower value or increase the Media one))
Replicantlike this:

1712333995872.jpg

Replicant

SVIP Member
S.V.I.P Member
Registered

cthctcIn that case I think you could identify the feeds tab bar in the Audentio Feeds main template (you can search for templates by addon in the Templates section) and copy that HTML/XF code in a HTML widget that you can put anywhere you want in the forum_list template (above, bellow, sidebar, etc)

cthctc

Registered

In that case I think you could identify the feeds tab bar in the Audentio Feeds main template (you can search for templates by addon in the Templates section) and copy that HTML/XF code in a HTML widget that you can put anywhere you want in the forum_list template (above, bellow, sidebar, etc)
ReplicantYes, actually I tried this and unfortunately it didn't work, here's what I did:

1) I took the necessary code from the template definition of the feeds plugin
2) I created HTML widget and placed it in it

Result: widget did not work for any template by applying this procedure, it showed an empty widget

cthctc

Registered

In that case I think you could identify the feeds tab bar in the Audentio Feeds main template (you can search for templates by addon in the Templates section) and copy that HTML/XF code in a HTML widget that you can put anywhere you want in the forum_list template (above, bellow, sidebar, etc)
ReplicantI thought it should work with this method, but if I couldn't get it to work with this method, there may be 2 reasons:

Reason 1: I may have placed the wrong template modifications (I made sure I didn't place them incorrectly and tried each one)

Reason 2: The template modification I placed may not be working alone because it is associated with a different modification (if this is true, we should be able to run more than one of the template modifications in the same widget, if it does not detect the situation of pulling information from another modification while in the widget)

cthctc

Registered

this is the feeds page:

View attachment 39841
View attachment 39842

cthctcIs there anyone who can help with this question?

cthctc

Registered