+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET submitted a new resource:

CinVin: Home - Instant "Home" page for XenForo widgets

CinVin Home is a quick and easy way to have a XenForo "Home" page for widgets. There are no manual edits required, automatically creates a "Home" navigation menu, pre-installs the same XenForo sidebar widgets displayed on the Forum home page, and has multiple spots for ads and widgets.

NOTE: This does not include any widgets or new XF features, it's just a quick & simple way to have a 'Home' page in XF without having to do any manual steps while also allowing you to add widgets & ads using...

Read more about this resource...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated CinVin: Home with a new update entry:

1.0.1 - Added new "Home Page Description" option

Added a new option for having a description unique to your home / portal page instead of using the XF default description. If left blank the CinVin Home description will default to the XF description.
View attachment 16036
Note: The description of the "Display Home Page Description" option was updated accordingly.
View attachment 16037

Read the rest of this update entry...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated CinVin: Home with a new update entry:

1.0.2 - Added new "sidenav" widget position

At the suggestion of @djbaxter a new widget position has been added. The "sidenav" position, by default is on the left side of the page, the "sidebar" position is on the right, and the content position is in the middle of the page.

When adding a widget, use the [CinVin] Home: Sidenav position name to put the widget on the left.
View attachment 25710
NOTE: Even though the 'sidenav' looks like the 'sidebar', it behaves differently by default! For example, on...

Read the rest of this update entry...