Confirmation email is not comming?

jommytonny888

Registered

Anyone had this problem? confirmation email does not come after registration. any suggestions?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

check email logs, spam folder

jommytonny888

Registered

Ok after 10-15 minutes it came to spam folder from my gmail email. I want to change email and I need to come in 1 seconds not 10 minutes lol.

Anyway to find why it takes 15 minutes and ends up in spam folder? What if i want not spam and then ability to send newsletter...I guess xenforo cant do that need mod?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Ok after 10-15 minutes it came to spam folder from my gmail email. I want to change email and I need to come in 1 seconds not 10 minutes lol.

Anyway to find why it takes 15 minutes and ends up in spam folder? What if i want not spam and then ability to send newsletter...I guess xenforo cant do that need mod?
jommytonny888Ask google and the forum administration where you want to change the mail.

View previous replies…

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

im administrator of forum. email change i can find google, but why it comes after 15 minutes.... maybe there is some good mod for mailing in enxf
jommytonny888which provider you are using on your board to sent emails, you might need to ask them.

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

• PHP built-in mail system
  • SMTP
  • Google OAuth
Which do you suggest to use? PHP is working very slow 10-20 minutes email come. SMTP or google better?
jommytonny888If you use PHP what has been configured as mail server, is it your own domain?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

If you use PHP what has been configured as mail server, is it your own domain?
BattleKingif you use sendgrid, how is it connected or which method you are using, SMTP Relay or WEB API?
I do not know anything about sendgrid, but if you use this and it take some time to deliver emails, talk to them. Delays could have multiple reasons.