Help with Spam problem

Kenpachi

Registered

Hello community. I know that spam is something common, but in my case this spam, they post smapm with accounts already created, users who are nomal active. When I activate Cloudflare it stops, but when I deactivate it the span continues, about 3 or 4 publications a day of the samething with already existing user accounts.

Has anyone had this happen? or if you have any idea how to solve this problem, it would be of great help. I hope I have explained well.

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

use [XenConcept] Captcha login 2.1.0 I had a headache with that this was my solution There is a spam that is expanding a lot to the user by clicking on that link, their password is stolen and the user used in other forums or pages that used that information

Kenpachi

Registered

use [XenConcept] Captcha login 2.1.0 I had a headache with that this was my solution There is a spam that is expanding a lot to the user by clicking on that link, their password is stolen and the user used in other forums or pages that used that information
sucre13Thanks, I will try that addons

salromaithi1

Registered

In my opinion, the SPAM members are very tired, and you cannot stop them completely, and i try add-on [OzzModz] Email Whitelist 2.0.4

Now i disable the new registration to stop spam users.