Hide Resource URL Images from Guest's (not working)

rigarus99

Registered

Im trying to hide the resource images from guest's.
Every resource i have is filled with pictures only via URL and not uploadet directly to the server.
Now i noticed that the function in the screeshot (View Resource Images: Yes/No/Never) is not working with URL based pictures.
hideimagesfromguest_resources.jpg

When i upload a picture directly the permission works fine. The Guest can just see a little form of the image and not the full one.
That is not perfect but okay.
It would be much better if only the first two images were visible and the rest were hidden with a note that you have to be registered to see more of the content.
Unfortunately, post snippet length permissions doesn't work here. This is only limited to the forum if I understood correctly.

Is there any way to hide also the URL pictures in the resources ?
Or to show just a little bit of the content that is in the resources like the description, the pictures & the links ?

VoyagerSDP

Registered

Im trying to hide the resource images from guest's.
Every resource i have is filled with pictures only via URL and not uploadet directly to the server.
Now i noticed that the function in the screeshot (View Resource Images: Yes/No/Never) is not working with URL based pictures. View attachment 29172

When i upload a picture directly the permission works fine. The Guest can just see a little form of the image and not the full one.
That is not perfect but okay.
It would be much better if only the first two images were visible and the rest were hidden with a note that you have to be registered to see more of the content.
Unfortunately, post snippet length permissions doesn't work here. This is only limited to the forum if I understood correctly.

Is there any way to hide also the URL pictures in the resources ?
Or to show just a little bit of the content that is in the resources like the description, the pictures & the links ?
r4z0rknown
Try this, maybe will work for you: https://enxf.net/resources/xtr-hide-links-and-codes.1168/

Essentially those images are urls

rigarus99

Registered

Last edited: