How can I set up My Xenforo forum to use external cloud storage like Storj, Cloudflare, or any other cheap alternative Apart from Local?

zeer

Registered

Any help with this and how can you set up it
any manuals?

D

Deleted member 28524

Any help with this and how can you set up it
any manuals?
zeer
  1. Set up an Amazon S3 account: Go to the Amazon S3 website and create an account.
  2. Create a new S3 bucket: Once you've set up your account, you'll need to create a new S3 bucket to store your Xenforo attachments.
  3. Install the Xenforo Amazon S3 Integration add-on: You can find this add-on in the Xenforo add-on marketplace.
  4. Configure the add-on: After installing the add-on, you'll need to configure it by entering your Amazon S3 credentials and the name of the S3 bucket you created.
  5. Test the setup: After configuring the add-on, you should test the setup by uploading a few attachments to the forum to ensure everything is working correctly.

zeer

Registered

1. Set up an Amazon S3 account: Go to the Amazon S3 website and create an account.
  2. Create a new S3 bucket: Once you've set up your account, you'll need to create a new S3 bucket to store your Xenforo attachments.
  3. Install the Xenforo Amazon S3 Integration add-on: You can find this add-on in the Xenforo add-on marketplace.
  4. Configure the add-on: After installing the add-on, you'll need to configure it by entering your Amazon S3 credentials and the name of the S3 bucket you created.
  5. Test the setup: After configuring the add-on, you should test the setup by uploading a few attachments to the forum to ensure everything is working correctly.
shayanxtremeand any manuals about Digital Ocean You know

D

Deleted member 28524

and any manuals about Digital Ocean You know
zeerYes, I can provide you with information on how to set up Xenforo with DigitalOcean Spaces.
  1. Set up a DigitalOcean account: Go to the DigitalOcean website and create an account.
  2. Create a new Space: Once you've set up your account, you'll need to create a new Space to store your Xenforo attachments.
  3. Install the Xenforo DigitalOcean Spaces Integration add-on: You can find this add-on in the Xenforo add-on marketplace.
  4. Configure the add-on: After installing the add-on, you'll need to configure it by entering your DigitalOcean Spaces credentials and the name of the Space you created.

zeer

Registered

Thank You, brother, if i may ask do you have any other Cloud storage Add-ons from xenforo you know?
I would like to compare, or amazon s3 will be the better option?

D

Deleted member 28524

Thank You, brother, if i may ask do you have any other Cloud storage Add-ons from xenforo you know?
I would like to compare, or amazon s3 will be the better option?
zeerYes, I can provide you with information on how to set up Xenforo with DigitalOcean Spaces.
  1. Set up a DigitalOcean account: Go to the DigitalOcean website and create an account.
  2. Create a new Space: Once you've set up your account, you'll need to create a new Space to store your Xenforo attachments.
  3. Install the Xenforo DigitalOcean Spaces Integration add-on: You can find this add-on in the Xenforo add-on marketplace.
  4. Configure the add-on: After installing the add-on, you'll need to configure it by entering your DigitalOcean Spaces credentials and the name of the Space you created.

zeer

Registered

Yes, I can provide you with information on how to set up Xenforo with DigitalOcean Spaces.
shayanxtremeThank you, I see amazon AWS it's better. Thanks for solving my issue it was a pleasure. Have a great day Brother