how should i give approval at once to all ?

ShieldX

Registered

i want to approval my register to all in once , instead of clicking approve line by line and keep scrolling till last page , it a pain in ass....any help >

shqawe

Registered

If you mean give approve to all waiting register users you can do that from users > Batch update users then check on Awaiting email confirmation from User state and proceed and in next page set user state as a valid and click update it will update all in once.

Last edited:

ShieldX

Registered

If you mean give approve to all waiting register users you can do that from users > Batch update users then check on Awaiting email confirmation from User state and proceed and in next page set user state as a valid and click update it will update all in once.
shqawewell i disabled that option..will be reenabling , i am using spam bot , sometime it block them also.

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

i want to approval my register to all in once , instead of clicking approve line by line and keep scrolling till last page , it a pain in ass....any help >
ShieldXBut if you want to set the approval at once, why you have enabled it, or does it mean you check them and deny some and the rest should be done at once?

ShieldX

Registered

But if you want to set the approval at once, why you have enabled it, or does it mean you check them and deny some and the rest should be done at once?
BattleKingi put email confirmation , so if someone registered should use email confirmation , but some people scam , alot ,so i was thinking to allow some domain like gmail , yahoo , aol , protonmail only legit one , i want to stop temp mails. any way.

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

i put email confirmation , so if someone registered should use email confirmation , but some people scam , alot ,so i was thinking to allow some domain like gmail , yahoo , aol , protonmail only legit one , i want to stop temp mails. any way.
ShieldXBut then put a list of email domains into the system which are allowed or a list which are not allowed, maybe that is easier. But most spammers register new accounts on gmail outlook and you do not recognize it, until the start spam