How to backup xf?

BowelMovement

Registered

Hi, so how do I do full backup? Like tar public html or all vps? and then backup main mysql database?
or how it works to take complete quality backups?

DOPE

Registered

What Web Control Panel are you using? It's better to do a full backup of your files and database.

Snister2

Registered

if your panel no backup support feature. try to export whole folders, files or direct to public_html folder then export/download as zip and goto phpmyadmin and export your database done!

BowelMovement

Registered

if your panel no backup support feature. try to export whole folders, files or direct to public_html folder then export/download as zip and goto phpmyadmin and export your database done!
Snister2So I install my panel in new vps, move domain/public_html, import database from backup, point domains, and thats done? voila?

View previous replies…

BowelMovement

Registered

Where to set xenforo domain? Or first I install new installation and then transfer files? lol. cus im faken lost right now, i moved the files, i have db, but i dont have domain, if i dont install xenforo, where is the file where domain is added? because config.php is just mysql

DareSec

Inforc3r
Staff member
Administrator
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Where to set xenforo domain? Or first I install new installation and then transfer files? lol. cus im faken lost right now, i moved the files, i have db, but i dont have domain, if i dont install xenforo, where is the file where domain is added? because config.php is just mysql
BowelMovementBasicboard option in ADMIN Panel