Xenforo 2.1 How to make thread title layout more compact by moving the right-side info?

Anon662

Registered

Change this:
Screenshot 2023-07-05 041035.jpg

To this:
crbtt_latest_post_moved-png.249902

It should be doable with some simple CSS right?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Anon662

Registered

Yes should be with some CSS, where did you saw it like this?
BattleKingIt was an addon, but I think using CSS would be easier and preferable, and more customizable afterward.

Maybe some styles enxf.net/resources/categories/styles-2-x.8/ have the code already that I can use, but I'm not sure how to find one that does, since their titles are not descriptive. And most only seem to change the colors.

Also, this is really interesting and useful how we can reply in a threaded view. How did you do this? Is it an addon we can use on our own sites?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

It was an addon, but I think using CSS would be easier and preferable, and more customizable afterward.

Maybe some styles enxf.net/resources/categories/styles-2-x.8/ have the code already that I can use, but I'm not sure how to find one that does, since their titles are not descriptive. And most only seem to change the colors.

Also, this is really interesting and useful how we can reply in a threaded view. How did you do this? Is it an addon we can use on our own sites?
Anon662You mean the reply order and posts? It is TL post reply

webelious

Registered

I too want the layout like enXF that you circled. how can we achieve this sort of layout on our posts? is this an add-on?