How to put gif profile

jhoancito

Registered

Captura.jpg

I am using ipb 4.2.8 I want to put a gif on my profile like the gif photo of red as I play how do I do it
este forum https://huargen.com/

fakemasked

Registered

Just upload any gif it will render automatically

jhoancito

Registered

Just upload any gif it will render automatically
fakemaskedI think you didn't understand no profile picture is obvious that's a default I mean all profile you didn't see the red color photo as a game that are modifications in the theme not any theme has it they are free

View previous replies…

ForumFlake

Registered

I think you didn't understand no profile picture is obvious that's a default I mean all profile you didn't see the red color photo as a game that are modifications in the theme not any theme has it they are free
jhoancitoAre you trying the red background around the postbit? If thats what you mean that is only coded for xenforo as of right now, I don't think anyone has found a way to do it. Unless your talking about the border around the avatar being red.

jhoancito

Registered

Are you trying the red background around the postbit? If thats what you mean that is only coded for xenforo as of right now, I don't think anyone has found a way to do it. Unless your talking about the border around the avatar being red.
ForumFlakefriend I did not say profile picture I said full profile there is this example photo color red like fire

ForumFlake

Registered

friend I did not say profile picture I said full profile there is this example photo color red like fire
jhoancitoYes that is a postbit cover to profiles. IPS does not have this. This is a custom coded thing to be done. This is only on xenforo. if you know how to code you would have to figure it out cause IPS does not have custom userfields. so it would have to be implemented into a plugin. its basically like mine,
2fa3f74a65a4da8a4eb0337e90153df5.png

https://gyazo.com/2fa3f74a65a4da8a4eb0337e90153df5 i just have mine small not big like his. that is a postbit cover.