how to remove embed

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

how to remove embed in the link
image.png

whenever I put links like google drive and other links always embed I want only the link to appear It should not look like the screenshot I provided

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Goto ACP into Setup > Options > Messages and delesect the Unfurl URL to rich preview automatically option

Blok.png

DareSec

Inforc3r
Staff member
Administrator
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

View previous replies…

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Always keep this Off . it can easily reveal the IP address behind Cloudflare. and attackers can perform DDOS.
DareSecthanks, can you explain how?
What happened if you enable link and image proxy

Last edited:

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

DareSecit's just like a shortlink with a protection but the original domain will also be used in the layer 7 ddos attack the attacker will not use the grabify shortlink in ddos attack when they click a shortlink on grabify the original domain will also appear but with the grabified link inside the forum or all links attach in the forum that are grabified will not be affected but it can still be downed in a layer 7 ddos attack if you are not on beast server there is a direct setup of a firewall rule in cloudflare even if your account is free, it's protected I'm only on the free plan on cloudflare but it can handle 2 billion requests because there is a good setup here which is not posted on youtube so as not to be abused

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

it's just like a shortlink with a protection but the original domain will also be used in the layer 7 ddos attack the attacker will not use the grabify shortlink in ddos attack when they click a shortlink on grabify the original domain will also appear but with the grabified link inside the forum or all links attach in the forum that are grabified will not be affected but it can still be downed in a layer 7 ddos attack if you are not on beast server there is a direct setup of a firewall rule in cloudflare even if your account is free, it's protected I'm only on the free plan on cloudflare but it can handle 2 billion requests because there is a good setup here which is not posted on youtube so as not to be abused
UNKNOWN PHlike on enxf its easy to down because firewall rule is not properly setting up

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

thank you for helping
UNKNOWN PHWas it you who want to create and write some security tutorials?
How to secure your board in the best way, like encryption .... for Xenforo and for IPS