I need AdSense help

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

I have automatic ads in Google Adsense but I have a problem in the resource area, ads appear and they distort the forum. There will be some code to tell Google not to show me ads in the resource area. For example, it is in Spanish but I think you understand the image.

1697529319109.jpg

The ads distort this section for me. I will take an example from the forum to be clearer.

1697529379968.jpg

It looks organized here, I need help, some code to tell Google not to show me ads in that area, please. as the image is shown in that photo from the enxf.net forum I want to block those ads help

ShieldX

Registered

I have automatic ads in Google Adsense but I have a problem in the resource area, ads appear and they distort the forum. There will be some code to tell Google not to show me ads in the resource area. For example, it is in Spanish but I think you understand the image.

View attachment 37288

The ads distort this section for me. I will take an example from the forum to be clearer.

View attachment 37289

It looks organized here, I need help, some code to tell Google not to show me ads in that area, please. as the image is shown in that photo from the enxf.net forum I want to block those ads help
sucre13your question goes above my head :> , if you asking how should to remove the ad from that position , go to your adsense setting and see where all ads gona appear. simply add them in exclude area.

1697558953662.jpg

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

1697560500767.jpg

It doesn't show me the ads, can you guide me?