I need help, in my xenforo

CarlosPicho

Registered

Hello I have a problem in my forum because when a user registers he sends the confirmation message but when he is going to confirm, no link appears, the confirmation link does not appear and everything but the message if it arrives then I would like to know what problem Would

Screenshot_16.png

Soft4Win

Developer
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

One of the reason could be that the theme you are using have the link missing over there, so one way to fix is either update the theme.
or Go to Admin Panel -> Options -> Email Options, and at the end of it, change the styling to Default Style or some other style.

image.png

CarlosPicho

Registered

One of the reason could be that the theme you are using have the link missing over there, so one way to fix is either update the theme.
or Go to Admin Panel -> Options -> Email Options, and at the end of it, change the styling to Default Style or some other style.

image.png
Soft4WinI already tried all that and none had any results! I had to go back to the old domain and everything works fine

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Hello I have a problem in my forum because when a user registers he sends the confirmation message but when he is going to confirm, no link appears, the confirmation link does not appear and everything but the message if it arrives then I would like to know what problem Would

View attachment 26386
CarlosPicho
in pic check to HTML.

2021-11-06_18-04-56.jpg

CarlosPicho

Registered

View previous replies…

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I don't know what to do anymore :( I'll pay you 5 dollars paypal if you help me
CarlosPichoDid you checked the option, that a user need to click the link ?
1636274196000.png

If that would be the problem you could sent me the 5 bucks via paypal or better btc ;)