invalid sitemap file Xenforo ?

jim

Registered

@MrBerkHD try using 777 for write, read and execute permissions

MrBerkHD

Registered

@MrBerkHD try using 777 for write, read and execute permissions
jimMy sitemap file disappeared again. I don't understand what to do anymore. It gave me the same error again.

View previous replies…

MrBerkHD

Registered

About which sitemap file you are talking about? Is it the one in the root folder?
The sitemap will be generated in the internal_data folder, possibly you changed these permissions.

The sitemap will be build automatically if enabled under sitemap options, the time scales can be found in the cronjob entry
BattleKingI don't want this side to be lost, I show you an example from your site. Guinea disappeared. Sorry, I don't know very well. Briefly, what should I do? Where and which permission should I change? I am writing from Turkey, sorry if there are any spelling mistakes in translation.

1.png

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I don't want this side to be lost, I show you an example from your site. Guinea disappeared. Sorry, I don't know very well. Briefly, what should I do? Where and which permission should I change? I am writing from Turkey, sorry if there are any spelling mistakes in translation.

View attachment 36866
MrBerkHDYou should see the data and internal_data directories. You will need to change permissions on these two directories.

In Linux, these should be "chmod 0777". You can generally do this via your FTP client by making sure that the directory has read, write, and execute permissions for user, group and world. In Windows/IIS, you need to grant the "Full Control" permission to the IUSR_ account.

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I don't want this side to be lost, I show you an example from your site. Guinea disappeared. Sorry, I don't know very well. Briefly, what should I do? Where and which permission should I change? I am writing from Turkey, sorry if there are any spelling mistakes in translation.

View attachment 36866
MrBerkHDtake a look into the internal_data\sitemaps folder, there are some XML.GZ files, these are the ones which held the sitemap

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

You should see the data and internal_data directories. You will need to change permissions on these two directories.

In Linux, these should be "chmod 0777". You can generally do this via your FTP client by making sure that the directory has read, write, and execute permissions for user, group and world. In Windows/IIS, you need to grant the "Full Control" permission to the IUSR_ account.
BattleKingTold him to change permissions already, but he said he still have the issue.

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

MrBerkHD

Registered

possibly he changed the permission of the sitemap.php file
BattleKingLet me tell you this, I just saw that this xml gz file is constantly being deleted for no reason. This is the situation in short, what should I do? I'm sorry I made you tired too.

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Let me tell you this, I just saw that this xml gz file is constantly being deleted for no reason. This is the situation in short, what should I do? I'm sorry I made you tired too.
MrBerkHDNo the folder data and the folder internal_data need to be changed.

Show us the permissions of these folders.

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Let me tell you this, I just saw that this xml gz file is constantly being deleted for no reason. This is the situation in short, what should I do? I'm sorry I made you tired too.
MrBerkHDhow did you recognize it is deleted and when

MrBerkHD

Registered

how did you recognize it is deleted and when
BattleKingI was having the SEO of my site done. The SEO guy said that I have been checking the sitemap file since that day to see why there are no links. Can we adjust the sitemap update time, if this error cannot be resolved. At least let it update itself every 1 hour. No way, in short.

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I was having the SEO of my site done. The SEO guy said that I have been checking the sitemap file since that day to see why there are no links. Can we adjust the sitemap update time, if this error cannot be resolved. At least let it update itself every 1 hour. No way, in short.
MrBerkHDgo to ACP and cron jobs:

1694938450107.png

you can sent me a PM so that I can connect to your server

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Ok. So is there anything that will automatically delete this Sitemap log? Because it will be constantly updated.
MrBerkHDeverytime the cronjob will be executed it will create a new sitemap, if that has been created it will be packed and the old one at the end deleted.

Need to check the code, if it will delete the last one all the time, even if the new one was not created.

MrBerkHD

Registered

everytime the cronjob will be executed it will create a new sitemap, if that has been created it will be packed and the old one at the end deleted.

Need to check the code, if it will delete the last one all the time, even if the new one was not created.
BattleKingThank you very much for your efforts. The problem has been solved. <3

MrBerkHD

Registered

You are welcome. And what solved the problem now at the end?
BattleKingOnly renewing the tasks hourly solved the problem. I could not find another method. I have a problem with the theme at the moment. If you want, I can contact you on a different topic or on this topic.

ek.png

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Only renewing the tasks hourly solved the problem. I could not find another method. I have a problem with the theme at the moment. If you want, I can contact you on a different topic or on this topic.

View attachment 36904
MrBerkHDplease create a new thread for the other topic