Let's discuss best SEO optimization for Xenforo

Kenpachi

Registered

Hi 👋

What is the best optimization SEO do you use for you xenforo community?

Like add-on, robots etc.

Thanos Crax

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

[Nulumia] SEO & Index Tools​

BEST add-on I consider. Includes the google snippet which is more helpful for SEO.
Lot's of custom modification improves the SEO and solves ton of useless GSC issues.

Kenpachi

Registered

@UNKNOWN PH @Thanos Crax

Thanks.

I'm going to try them later, what about the robots.txt? What would be the best way to have them to not make so much noise in google?

dwinchester

Registered

@UNKNOWN PH @Thanos Crax

Thanks.

I'm going to try them later, what about the robots.txt? What would be the best way to have them to not make so much noise in google?
KenpachiSEO won't be seeing improved by a addon believe me, mostly depends on ur content , keyword you use, backlinks etc, 1st question your forum is about ?

View previous replies…

Kenpachi

Registered

SEO won't be seeing improved by a addon believe me, mostly depends on ur content , keyword you use, backlinks etc, 1st question your forum is about ?
dwinchesterI won't do anything, those add-on have a lot of bug, I read that in the official resource. My forum is about games, yours?

dwinchester

Registered

I won't do anything, those add-on have a lot of bug, I read that in the official resource. My forum is about games, yours?
KenpachiHave a couple forums, movies, +18 and about leaks, best you can do is add tags on the threads you personally create but the SEO on forums is a bit complicated, my best advice let people speak freely (with limitations ofc) and if you have the chance deliver traffic from other sources like YouTube, twitter, even tiktok till you get organic with quality

Kenpachi

Registered

Have a couple forums, movies, +18 and about leaks, best you can do is add tags on the threads you personally create but the SEO on forums is a bit complicated, my best advice let people speak freely (with limitations ofc) and if you have the chance deliver traffic from other sources like YouTube, twitter, even tiktok till you get organic with quality
dwinchesterCool. I do have a YouTube channel about the forum, most of my traffic is Organic. I really don't like tag