Moderator can delet my posts

kainos

Registered

I have first Moderator on my forum. Why he can delete my posts, from me Administrator. What to do in AP that he can t delete my posts only from registered members?

dwinchester

Registered

Check the permissions, probably you gave him only in specific forums, on xenforo you also have the chance to give delete, "delete from everyone sight but you" and hard delete that means, deleted for good

kainos

Registered

Check the permissions, probably you gave him only in specific forums, on xenforo you also have the chance to give delete, "delete from everyone sight but you" and hard delete that means, deleted for good
dwinchesterYou sadid: "delete from everyone sight but you"
But not found this option

dwinchester

Registered

You sadid: "delete from everyone sight but you"
But not found this option
kainosBlue one is deleted from everyone sight but you, the yellow one, is delete for good

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    17.6 KB · Views: 71

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I have first Moderator on my forum. Why he can delete my posts, from me Administrator. What to do in AP that he can t delete my posts only from registered members?
kainosThis is not possible out of the box, you can only allow to delete post or deny that, but there is no section where you can exclude specific groups from it, which cannot be deleted as you requested.

Hard delete should be only available or assigned to admins.