Need Help asap

XodusUK

Registered

i saw on this forum that is using XenForo it has 2 separate Prefix sections, can anyone help me set it up preferably as i have a forum that need very similar to this
Screenshot 2024-02-09 014406.jpg

Thank you in advance♥️

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

i saw on this forum that is using XenForo it has 2 separate Prefix sections, can anyone help me set it up preferably as i have a forum that need very similar to this
View attachment 39098

Thank you in advance♥️
XodusUKPretty sure that's a sidebar widget, did you check your widgets, if there's anything like that?

XodusUK

Registered

Pretty sure that's a sidebar widget, did you check your widgets, if there's anything like that?
SplichoYeah i have, iv got Filter and Prefix addon installed aswel but doesnt separate them, iv put the widget in the appropriate places aswel

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Yeah i have, iv got Filter and Prefix addon installed aswel but doesnt separate them, iv put the widget in the appropriate places aswel
XodusUKCan you send screenshot what it looks like it right now?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

XodusUK

Registered

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Se7enSins (Gaming Community)
XodusUKFor my understanding the right list is not the list of prefixes. it is more a filter on an additional field. So if you create a new thread it ask you to select the platform.

This is the advanced filter rule addon, can't remember the name of it in detail.

the other prefixes are set via ACP and can then be specified in which forum it can be used. It will then be listed.
What do you mean with separate them? Do you mean the list each one in one line after the other?