Needed to your help Enxf Members or staff

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

one_finger_man

Registered

Hello my dear all friends I am maryam Ali Khan and I am very poor girl. I am start my platform in xenforo but I have no money , I am very alone feel, I have install nulled file but no any member to my site add, my site link is WARIXO.com please any body help me for buying xenforo license,
maryam ali khanjust keep in mind that if you do buy one you will have to be care full with nulled add-ons

maryam ali khan

Registered

I am how increased member or vistor my site if I am buy xenforo license so what difference about the traffic or members

maryam ali khan

Registered

Oh your mean no any difference with the license and nulled script,so why people buy the xenforo license?

wallas

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

maryam ali khanHello,
First of all, I would strive for uniqueness, I would not open a copied page. Many of us know the original site, which he copied beautifully. However, it will be more difficult to fill it with content. But what do you want to achieve? Do you want users to go from a trusted site to a new unsolicited site?

maryam ali khan

Registered

You right but I need little your friend if you are my help so my site possible to run

maryam ali khan

Registered

But i need import Resources in my website please my friend help without licence any trick

MEGAHERZ

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

no one will help with buying a xenforo license if they themself are on a nulled site even if they have a license i doubt they will just give it to you.

maryam ali khan

Registered

Kindly just ask me how import resources in my nulled web

maryam ali khan

Registered

My mean how import resources to my xenforo forum in Nulled script

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

My mean how import resources to my xenforo forum in Nulled script
maryam ali khanimporting resources and uploading and installing addons in xenforo are different. but i think you are asking how to upload addons and install. it's easy to do. here

heres the guide

1. First, download the addon you want to install from the developer's website or from the XenForo community or nulled Community.
  2. Next, extract the contents of the downloaded file to your computer. Make sure that you keep the folder structure intact.
  3. Connect to your website's FTP client and navigate to the root directory of your XenForo installation.
  4. Upload the extracted files to the "library" folder of your XenForo installation. If there are any other folders provided with the addon, make sure to upload them to their respective locations as well.
  5. Once all the files have been uploaded, log in to your XenForo admin panel and click on the "Add-ons" tab.
  6. Click on the "Install Add-on" button and select the XML file that came with the addon. This file should be located in the "upload" folder of the extracted files.
  7. Follow the instructions provided by the installer to complete the installation process.
  8. Once the installation is complete, you may need to configure the addon to suit your needs. This can usually be done by accessing the addon's settings page in the XenForo admin panel.
That's it! You've successfully installed an addon in XenForo.