Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET submitted a new resource:

Register new users to WordPress - Create new WordPress users when registered from XenForo.

A simple XenForo addon that registers users to your WordPress website with the same username, email, and password as entered during XF registration. This addon covers:
  1. Frontend XF registration
  2. Manual user creation from XF admin > Users > Create new
For your convenience, each new WordPress is marked with a special from_xf flag in the user's profile meta. Accessible to developer's only.

Bonus: If your WordPress site uses...

Read more about this resource...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Karat-7

Registered

Works, but does not support Cyrillic names. Gives an error in XF

kolakube

Registered

Works, but does not support Cyrillic names. Gives an error in XF
Karat-7Hi, did you expect to get this issue resolved by posting to a pirate website? Do you think the OP has actually spent any time learning how to code with all the time they've spent ripping off others' hard work?

If you report this issue in an official place, say the XenForo support forums or XFtoWP.com, this issue can actually get resolved for you.

Source: I am the author of this plugin.

Karat-7

Registered

Hi, did you expect to get this issue resolved by posting to a pirate website? Do you think the OP has actually spent any time learning how to code with all the time they've spent ripping off others' hard work?

If you report this issue in an official place, say the XenForo support forums or XFtoWP.com, this issue can actually get resolved for you.

Source: I am the author of this plugin.
kolakubeI didn't think the problem would be solved here. Just a warning to other users. But you all the same read it as the author. :)