Show-Off your forums!

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Hey,

I want to make this topic to get know the community more and it's members. For the start, show off your forums! And maybe a little description what your community is about :)

Let me start.

Forum Link: https://wowemu.org/
Forum Description: My forum is based on a old community called "Ac-Web" which shut down last year, so I built a new forum off that community on xenforo. The forum is about World of Warcraft Emulation. So when you are looking for making your own World of Warcraft private server, then my forum is the perfect place for you. You can also find resources etc...

Kenpachi

Registered

Forum Link: https://ac-web.org/
Forum Description: They still ON...

gywk6.jpg

View previous replies…

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Kenpachi

Registered

Yeah they got back recently because someone bought it but they are dead cause management degens

I was part of the staff when it still was under the old boss and he shut it down then I made wowemu. The majority of the last remaining memberbase followed me.
SplichoI just was playing around. I am in ac-web since 2009 so I know the story.

I have seen that you have a user to publish auto posts from other forums, who has 7000 posts in a single day. Be careful that Google bans your forum and does not show it.

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

I just was playing around. I am in ac-web since 2009 so I know the story.

I have seen that you have a user to publish auto posts from other forums, who has 7000 posts in a single day. Be careful that Google bans your forum and does not show it.
KenpachiAh interesting. Yeah, a guy scraped their whole resource section. For now there's no problem with google, so fair enough.
In fact, we're doing pretty well. If you google "wow emulation", we appear to be the #1 result on google.

ShieldX

Registered

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

View previous replies…

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Oh man, I didn't know that, I'm going to write to his discord to see how I can help him.
KenpachiI guess he just wants to save some money here since the forums are literally dead anyway and makes no revenue.
So hes hosting it locally to save money :D

lazarote

web enthusiastic
Collaborate
Registered

I would like to show mine but my xenforo license is official.

lazarote

web enthusiastic
Collaborate
Registered

Hey,

I want to make this topic to get know the community more and it's members. For the start, show off your forums! And maybe a little description what your community is about :)

Let me start.

Forum Description: My forum is based on a old community called "Ac-Web" which shut down last year, so I built a new forum off that community on xenforo. The forum is about World of Warcraft Emulation. So when you are looking for making your own World of Warcraft private server, then my forum is the perfect place for you. You can also find resources etc...
SplichoWhat xenforo theme do you use? I mean, ik it's custom but probably is based on another one

garz

Registered

Forum Link: technoypi.com
Forum Description: Pinoy Technology Community and Chat Forum for latest technology, computers, mobiles phones & gadgets, hardware and software, games, news, internet and other discussions.

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Forum Link: technoypi.com
Forum Description: Pinoy Technology Community and Chat Forum for latest technology, computers, mobiles phones & gadgets, hardware and software, games, news, internet and other discussions.
garzYou have some nice name effects there, epilepsy warning.

Owen34

SVIP Member
S.V.I.P Member
Registered

View previous replies…

zaim

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

View previous replies…

one_finger_man

Registered

Thanos Crax

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

restrainuk

Registered

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

View previous replies…

zaim

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Hey,

Let me start.

Splicho Is this your forum? Now registered :)
looks interesting

restrainuk

Registered

Is this your forum? Now registered :)
looks interesting
HaimYes this is my forum, still making changes and adjustments just stuck on a few things 😂

But thank you very much

zaim

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Yes this is my forum, still making changes and adjustments just stuck on a few things 😂

But thank you very much
restrainukLovely forum!
I liked the design, accessibility and construction
Are you only playing one game? (wow)
And I would be happy to cooperate with you (exchange of links / banners, etc.) and my site