Support Ticket System 3.2.1 - ticket system for xenForo 2

Cristina

Registered

I also have a problem, I installed this plugin and when it was almost finished installing I received this error. does anyone know how to help me? I tried to find that line by mistake but I can't find it. please help. Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    3 KB · Views: 103

Soft4Win

Developer
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Well the template mentioned in that error contains a tag which is not recognized by Xenforo. Are you running 2.2 or 2.1?
That code existed in 2.1 not sure about 2.2

Once see if its written as
<xf:passwordboxrow> or just <passwordboxrow>

Cristina

Registered

where will you taste it? give the director where to look please, because I don't know

Cristina

Registered

how do I know if it's 2.1 or 2.2? I really can't find the right version to tell you.

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

a tip control a bit the things you do not everything works in xenforo 2.1 and 2.2 try first on your own local host computer if you are always going to have problems

Cristina

Registered

@sucre13
I would need help to solve the problem, at least to get rid of the error left after the installation.

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

@Cristina The problem that you have is that you install things without knowing if it can give you a problem or not more in online hosting you have to prepare your pc as a host location so that you can test and test which add-on gives you problems and which ones don't

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

You can access the xenforo administrator and uninstall the add-on that gives you the error but I will tell you once again, do your test on your pc as a local host so that you can conclude that it works and that it does not

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

try to disable the plugins you have installed by loading this in src / config.php

add this code below

$ config ['enableListeners'] = false; I think you can enter the xenforo administrator and uninstall the add-on that gives you the error, although I feel that I will see you very often here consulting any problem

Cristina

Registered

@sucre13
I got rid of the plugin, I deleted the errors, then I deleted the entire folder and now I don't have the error. Thank you!

Soft4Win

Developer
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

@Cristina well either you haven't uploaded the files completely, or the plugin is missing files.

Cristina

Registered

@Soft4Win
when I said that I escaped, surprise ... I keep getting errors and in the menu on the left it still appears ..... when I delete the forder from ftp, it gives me an error ... I have to put it back from ftp but I'm wrong. All I have to do is get rid of him, with that order it didn't work, which you gave me above ...

$ config ['enableListeners'] = false;
this command not worked ...

Last edited:

Cristina

Registered

I requested an account restore from the hosting provider .... the only solution I found