translate plugins into other languages

Fusio

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Hi. I wonder how can I translate addons into other languages? I explain myself better.

I install the addons to my forum and from xenforo I translate them but they only serve on my site, once I export them they stay with the original language and it is not what I want.

What I want to know is how to translate them and remain as such, that is, once you translate them to the language you want when exporting, they are already exported with the language I have translated.

This would help me a lot and would also contribute to the community.

Thank you

PD: I was watching a tutorial but it does it the same way I do it. When I translate the addon in the language part of xenforo it gives me the option to export the language of the entire forum or the specific addon. I just don't know if that would be stable when importing it because I know that you have to rewrite all the original language of the forum where you want to put the translation of the addon. someone who can confirm that they will not see conflicts or total destruction of the forum? :D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

Fusio

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

thanks but there is no such option to export in the addon part. unless you find some plugin for that

Fusio

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Thank you. I already knew I just wanted to confirm if exporting the only translated plugin will export the plugin translation plus the full forum translation? I think that is correct.