vBulletin Releases vBulletin 3.8.14 Custom Edition for PHP 7.4 (Not Offical Reseases)

kiniemxua

Nhất Túy Tiêu Dao
Collaborate
Registered

WARNING: DO NOT USE FOR PRODUCTION. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

All post content by the author from Vbulletin.Org:

dirtrif.com presents the vBulletin 3 PHP 7 Series

Added 2/27/2022:
Unless you run something other than vb3, or your hosting provider is disabling PHP 5.6 this really is not needed. Upgrading PHP 7 will most certainly break almost every product for vb3.
So unless you absolutely have to run php 7, just stick with php 5

I am doing this in my spare time, free of charge. Releasing this is taking money out of my pocket from a service I would charge to do for a site. so it is up to you, if you appreciate this. Donate to this project here

I can not release this here, although it is something many need, so YOU CAN FIND IT HERE.

This is NOT a nulled version of vBulletin, in fact this is NOT even a complete version of vBulletin. I understand this is a violation of vBulletin.com's agreement (redistributing files) although, they no longer support their product and users of the vBulletin 3 series deserve updates!

This is a package of every file I have updated to give vBulletin 3 PHP 7.4 Support, along with various other fixes.

I have also updated the AdminCP version check, and News so you will be up to date on any changes brought to vBulletin DRC Edition.

IMPORTANT:
- Before upgrading turn your board off, and disable EVERY product!
- After upgrade, enable products 1 by 1 and check for errors.
- I can NOT guarantee your products will work under PHP 7.4, you may have to live without something.
- If you discover an incompatible product please report it.
- Do not ask me to update a product for free, I have many projects I am working on. If you'd like to hire me to update a product send me a PM.

In order to use these files:
- Download vBulletin 3.8.11 from vBulletin.com's member area
- Copy the contents of this archive, overwriting the contents of the official archive.

Installing / Upgrading:
- Just like any other version of vBulletin.
Install: yoursite.com/install/install.php
Upgrade: yoursite.com/install/upgrade.php
If you need me to do the update for you there is a $75 USD fee which is only half of what vBulletin.com would charge you.

Some notable changes: Other than the nitty gritty of upgrading for PHP 7.4 support
- Google Adsense Publisher ID is now an option
vBulletin Options -> General Settings -> Google AdSense Publisher ID Once set you can adjust your AdSense options as normal.
- Chrome is now a detected browser.
- WYSIWYG Editor now works in Chrome!
- Admin CP News works how it always has, except now news is pulled from dirtrif.com. Allowing you to stay up to date on any changes.
- Version check is also now pulled from dirtrif.com so you are alerted if there is a new update.

If you wish to contribute to this project please send me a PM.

lets see how long this stays up here...

Demo for test script:

https://prnt.sc/8JFy63LfvCYA
https://prnt.sc/XA_EXVmtWz7G
https://prnt.sc/kKzKxmUt_LFt

How to install:

First, download VBB 3.8.11 and unzip it in the root directory of your domain.
Then you download VBB DRC Edition 3.8.14 and unzip it to the root directory of your domain containing the VBB 3.8.11 source code.
Run:
https://yourdomain.com/install/install.php (i have installed with php7.4)

Attachments

• vBulletin-DRC-Edition-3.8.14.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 158
  • vBulletin 3.8.11.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 134
Last edited:

enforo

Registered

kiniemxua

Nhất Túy Tiêu Dao
Collaborate
Registered